Mu Ran couldn't understand what he was saying, but he turned his head after being pushed against his leg a few times, and looked at Yier's face suspiciously, "You are beautiful... just, don't... nonsense..."

"How dare you call me beautiful? People who said that about me before were beaten up. Oh, and those three bastards, I was about to beat up, but you came, you are the only one who said that and will never Those who are hit by me, I will never hit you..." Xu relied on Mu Ran not being able to hear what he was saying, but Yiel seemed to have opened the door tonight, without any scruples, and said whatever came to his mind What.

"Mumu, since you also think I'm good-looking, why don't you try to be with me?"

Yi'er picked up the juice glass that Mu Ran just drank and raised it towards him, and asked him if he would like to drink. Mu Ran shook his head. Drink the remaining juice in one gulp.

After waiting for a minute or two, Mu Ran didn't respond, he didn't listen carefully at all, Yier was a little unhappy, his light green jewel-like fox eyes rolled in small circles, and his brain was running at high speed, he suddenly bullied Mu Ran, Leaning your elbow on his shoulder, "Mumu, you don't want me to tell you about your drinking at the bar, do you?"

A pair of drunken eyes were swaying, like a small boat gently passing by, causing ripples. Mu Ran blinked, but his eyes were still wet. His brain reacted very slowly, and it was full of red wine with stamina, so until Yi Ai Er asked him a full three times before a few words slowly escaped from his lips, "I, I'm an adult..."

"Yeah, you can drink alcohol as an adult, no problem, but aren't you afraid of being known by your military doctor soaked in vinegar?" Yi'er smiled brightly, his eyebrows were vivid and picturesque, and he pinched the seven inches of Muran precisely. .

If Mu Ran is still awake, he will quickly realize that there is a problem. How could Yier know that that person is the military doctor Lu Linshen? But now he is in a daze and doesn't respond.

"You promise me one condition, and I won't tell you about you coming to the bar to drink." Gently caressing the isolation sticker on Mu then's neck, there are ten thousand thoughts in my heart that I want to tear off the isolation sticker. shouted, but Yiel could only stroke it with his hands restrainedly.

"Let me charge some hush money, so I won't leak it, how?"

The senior hunter approached him a little bit. He took off the pillow that Mu Ran was tightly hugging in his arms, pressed his shoulders and pushed him back. Mu Ran's eyes glistened with water, and his body was still a little stiff. Yi Ayer spread his legs and knelt on both sides of Mu Ran's body. He moved up a little bit until his eyes were level with Mu Ran's wet eyes.

The long light golden hair poured down from his head like a waterfall, and slid onto the side of Mu Ran's face, collarbone, and chest. He put his hands on both sides of Mu Ran's shoulders, their lower bodies were touching, and their long legs were close to each other .

"I want to charge it, but it's a veritable hush fee..." After finishing speaking, he leaned down, and the thin lips that had shared a glass of juice with Mu Ran stuck to the red and swollen lips bitten by his kiss again. On the petals, with the kissing experience just now, he seemed much more comfortable in kissing again this time.

The tip of the tongue invaded forcefully from top to bottom, resisting the teeth that were trying to keep him out, sucking the tongue pushed in by him frantically and roughly, he swept the soft mouth over and over again, not letting go of any Licking everywhere, he sucked on Mu Ran's red lips, sucking the upper and lower lips back and forth, holding the tip of his tongue, and pulling his tongue into his mouth, sucking hard as if tasting some delicious delicacy with.