Bonus (Part 1)

"Jeonghannie!" Joshua ran up and jumped on the older, hugging him tightly.

"I missed you, baby!" Jeonghan says, hugging the younger's waist.

"We saw each other two days ago though?" Joshua laughed.

"I still missed your gorgeous face." Jeonghan pulled Joshua closer, pecking the younger's lips.

"Hmmm...Are you sure it was okay to cancel with Hyungwon hyung?" Joshua asked, pouting. "Was it important?"

"I'll leave everything for you. It wasn't important at all. He was just going to buy me food because he injured my foot." Jeonghan says.

Joshua sulked as Jeonghan wrapped his scarf around the younger next to keep him warm.

"Shall we get going?" Jeonghan asked, holding out his hand for Joshua to take. The younger gladly took Jeonghan's hand and they walked to the amusement park.

They bought the tickets and made their way inside. 

"Jeonghannnieeeee~ Let's go on the highest ride!" Joshua teased, knowing that Jeonghan is scared of heights. 

"You can go. I'm not." Jeonghan says, rolling his eyes. 

"Come on, babeee!" Joshua whined, intertwining their arms together. "Stop being a wuss."

"Wuss!?" Jeonghan looked at Jisoo with an offended pout. "I am not! Let's go." Jeonghan dragged Joshua to the highest ride which was a drop tower. 

The older's heart was beating as he looked at the tall ride. "Jeonghannie~ Are you okay?" Joshua teased, leaning up close to Jeonghan's face. "Don't tell me you're scared."

"Whaaaat? Me? Scared? Please." Jeonghan rolled his eyes, trying to act cool but he was sweating from fear. 

"Mhmmm." Joshua chuckled. 

The couple waited in the long line for the ride. 'Why is the line so long..? Who would want to ride this..? ' Jeonghan thought to himself before looking at the excited Joshua. "You're crazy for wanting to go on this." Jeonghan sighed. 

"Hey!" Joshua gasps, offended. "Why are you calling your boyfriend crazy?"

"Cause you are!" Jeonghan says, holding Joshua's waist. 

"Cause you are." Joshua mocked Jeonghan with a squeakier tone. Jeonghan smirked and started tickling Joshua's stomach, making Joshua squirm out of the older's touch. "Heyyy! Stooop ittt!" Joshua says, struggling out of Jeonghan's grasp. 

They waited a little bit more in the line until they finally got to the front. Looking up, Jeonghan immediately froze. "Uhmmmm...yeah no. I was jokingggg. Hahaha.." Jeonghan laughed nervously. 

"Nope. C'mon let's go!" Joshua drags Jeonghan to the seats and the worker helps lock them in on the ride. 

Jeonghan heart was thumping out of his chest. "I-I don't know babe....Lowkey if I'm being honest...I'm fucking scared." Jeonghan says with a shaky voice. 

"It's okay, it's okay." Joshua holds Jeonghan's hand tightly. "We'll be okay. I'm here!" 

"Right, right, right, right....." Jeonghan went silent for a bit until the ride started slowly lifting them up to the sky. "Oh my gosh, we're gonna die." Jeonghan squeezed onto Joshua's hand. 

"We're not gonna die, babe." Joshua says.

"We're gonna die."

"We're not gonna die."

"We're gonna die."

"Not."

"We aREEEE!" The ride drops them from high up and softly catches them as they reached the bottom. "Oh my gosh..."