Chapter 13

"I can't believe I'm partnered with you." 

"Hey! It's not like I want to be partnered with you either!" Sojeong complained. 

"Why does Ms Park always gotta do pairs.." Joshua groaned, slumping on his table. 

"Oh shut up. Let's just do our work." Sojeong says, rolling her eyes. 

They started to do their work and to Joshua's surprise, Sojeong was actually really smart. 'For a bitch, she's pretty smart.' is what he thought. 

"Hey, what happened with Ari by the way? I heard you guys got into a fight." Sojeong says.

"Uhmmm mind your business." 

"I was just curious!" she scoffed.

"Girl, are you worried or something?" Joshua asks. 

"No, I just like the drama." Sojeong smiled mischievously. "So? What happened?" 

"..It was about Jeonghan." Joshua says, hesitantly.

"Oooooh." Sojeong started to laugh. "She doesn't know how to back off?" 

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

"She did that when he dated other girls that weren't her." Sojeong says. "I used to be friends with her, but honestly she just got annoying?" 

"Have you dated Jeonghan?" Joshua asked.

"Hah..no way. I wish, but nah. And unlike Ari, I know how to back off when someone's taken." Sojeong says. "You're so lucky though. Literally anyone would die to date Jeonghan." 

"I know. Aren't I lucky." Joshua giggled, egotistically. "Thanks for not being a bitch about me and him dating though..I guess."

"Whatever." 

"To be honest I thought you were really annoying at first, but you seem cool now." Joshua says.

"Well 'cause I was trying to look good in front of Jeonghan. Now it's just embarrassing." She became flustered and groaned, laying into her seat. "Y'know, if you want to get rid of Ari, just get Jeonghan. She'll literally do anything for him." 

"I can see that, but when he did help me, she started being a homophobic bitch." Joshua sighed, continuing his work. "I guess I'll live this way." 

"Did you fight her though? Like physically?" she asks.

"I was going to, but a teacher came so Jeonghan had drag me away." Joshua says, slightly happy about the memory. 

"So? How does it feel dating him?" she asked in a teasing tone. 

"Girl shut up." 

-

"How was being paired with Sojeong?" Jeonghan asked. 

"She's pretty cool. Me and her are friends now." Joshua says, taking hi shoes off at the doorstep. 

"Really? Thought you hated her." 

"I did, but it was before I dated you. Unlike Ari, Sojeong knows how to back away." Joshua says, rolling his eyes. 

"Don't be mad, Shuji." Jeonghan says in a calm voice. "You look ugly when you scowl." 

Joshua's head flipepd over, furrowing his eyebrows. "I never look ugly." he says.

"You're right." Jeonghan says, hugging Joshua from behind. "Let's go to your room." 

They walked up stairs and Jeonghan immediately plopped on Joshua's bed. Joshua sat on the edge, staring at Jeonghan.

"Ughh..Today was so tiring." Jeonghan groaned. "Because a certain someone decided to get into a fight with my ex."

"Would you rather have me not?" Joshua asked, lying next to the older.

"Nah, it was hot." Jeonghan smirked, wrapping his arms around Joshua's waist. He pulled the younger closer, teasing Joshua. Joshua wrapped his arms around the older's neck, hugging him. 

They laid there, Joshua almost drifting off to sleep. 

Suddenly, Jeonghan kissed him. 

"What was that for?" Joshua asked after they pulled away. 

"Let's watch a movie." Jeonghan smiled. 

"No, I'm tired." Joshua whined, snuggling into Jeonghan's chest.

"It's only 4:25, Joshuji~" Jeonghan complained, squeezing the younger. "Let's watch a movie. You can sleep while watching." 

"Are you dumb?"

"Maybe." Jeonghan winked. "I'm handsome though." 

"Why are you lying?" Joshua teased. Jeonghan made an offended face. "I'm just joking, Jeonghan~ You're handsome." Joshua cupped Jeonghan's face, pecking the older's lips. 

"Let's watch a movie." Jeonghan repeated. 

Joshua sighed, "Fine. Let's watch a movie." Joshua stood up, grabbing his laptop. "What movie do you want to watch?" Joshua asked, logging in.

"Wanna watch a Marvel movie?" 

"Sure. End Game?" Joshua asked and received a nod. Joshua put up the movie and sat in between Jeonghan's legs, snuggling his head into the older's warmth. "Jeonghan." Joshua called out. Jeonghan looked down to see Joshua looking up at him with puckered lips.

"You want a kiss?" Jeonghan asked. Joshua nodded a quick yes with a bright smile. "Well too bad." Jeonghan teased, sticking his tongue out.

"Fuck you." Joshua pouted, crossing his arms. They continued to watch the movie in silence. Until Joshua suddenly brought something up. "Do you think Ari will back off?" he asks.

"..Probably not. This isn't the first time this had happened. It's just, she seemed more mad since I'm dating a guy. But you're far better than anyone else." Jeonghan says, hugging the younger's waist. 

"Yeah I know that." Joshua says. "You're better than any guy I've ever dated too.." Joshua whispered, embarrassingly. Jeonghan heard it though.

"Really?" Jeonghan smirked. 

"Yeah, yeah whatever." Joshua blushed and covered his face from embarrassment. 

"Aww, you're so cute Joshuji~" Jeonghan says, squeezing the younger like the stuffed animal. Joshua turned his head to the older, leaning in for a kiss. Their lips connected, fitting perfectly. "Like I said, you're so cute." 

Suddenly, Joshua turned off the laptop and reached for the TV remote. "Here, you can watch something on the TV so I can sleep." Joshua says, bring Jeonghan down with him. He snuggled into Jeonghan's chest, laying on the older's arm.

Jeonghan let out a quick chuckled before turning on a show. He wrapped his arm around the younger's waist, bringing the blanket over the both of them. 

"Good night, Shuji."

"Good night, Jeonghan." 

"Am I interrupting something?" 

Author's Note: ❤

🦌