Chapter 17

"I'll wait for you after my art club." Joshua says.

"Okay baby. Don't leave me~" Jeonghan says as he pecked the younger's lips. The couple waved goodbye, walking away from each other.

Joshua walked away to the art club room. He knocked before opening the door and saw that the other 3 were already there.

"Hi guys~" Joshua says, closing the door.

"Hi hyung! We're going to work on the art project today!" Minghao says, "We have 3 weeks."

"Alright! Let's get started!" Joshua says. "Can you three sit there real quick?"

Minghao, Jiho and Byeol sat where Joshua told them to and Joshua began to sketch on his sketchbook. "Should we move around?" Minghao asked.

"Can you pretend to throw paint at each other?" Joshua asked. Minghao picked up an opened can of paint and the other two immediately ran away. "Not the opened ones, Myungho!" Joshua yelled.

"Ughhh no fun." Minghao rolled his eyes and everyone got back into place, 'throwing' paint at each other as Joshua sketched.

"So hyung? How are you and Jeonghan hyung?" Jiho asked, teasingly.

"Yeah, I head you and Ari got into a fight 'cause of him." Byeol chimed in.

"Oh my god, 'cause that bitch won't learn to back the fuck off!" Joshua said, letting his anger out. He calmed down and smiled as if nothing had happened. "Anyways, we're good. He's been treating me well." Joshua began to fanboy, cupping his face. "Jeonghan is so sweet~"

"Are we talking about the same Jeonghan?" Minghao asked.

Joshua scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Okay, but like he cana be sweet at times." he says.

Minghao laughed, "Oh are you serious?"

"Be quiet Myungho." Joshua chuckled, "Go date your little Junhui."

"Shhhh!" Minghao blushed. "Anyways! We can meet up somewhere another time to continue the project if you want."

"Sure! We can do it at my place." Joshua says.

Byeol gasped excitedly. "Oh my gosh! Art club sleepover!"

"Sleepover?" Joshua laughed.

"Sleepover!" Minghao says.

"Alright, alright, but you guys are going to have to sleep on the floor." Joshua says.

"That's okay. You have enough space on your floor for 3 people, right?" Jiho asked.

"Why don't we all just sleep in the living room?" Minghao suggested.

"Sure! So we don't have to make a mess in my room." Joshua says. "Ask your parents first. I'm not trying to have you get in trouble with your families because you're at my place."

"Of course, of course!"

-

Joshua walked into the top bleachers, watching as his boyfriend played against his teammates in soccer. Jeonghan hadn't noticed Joshua yet since the older was so focused in playing.

Joshua leaned on the wall in front of him, glancing down at the older, smiling as the Jeonghan played. 'He looks so happy playing with his friends..' Joshua thought. Jeonghan was practically glowing to him.

Finally, Jeonghan noticed Joshua. He looked up at the grinning younger and returned a smile before getting hit in the face with a soccer ball.

Joshua jumped up from his seat, worried but then ended up laughing at the older. Joshua was laughing so hard that Jeonghan could hear it.

Later, Jeonghan finished his soccer practice and Joshua met up with him.

"Oh dear...Is your pft..is your nose okay?" Joshua asked, holding his laugh.

"Shut up Joshuji!" Jeonghan sulked. His nose had started bleeding and he had to bandage it up.

"Are you...are you okay?" Joshua asked between his laughs.

"I'm fine, I guess." Jeonghan said as he rolled his eyes.

"Don't be like that~" Joshua says, cupping the older's face. He pulled Jeonghan's face down, pecking his nose. "Hope it heals~ It ruined your pretty face."

"My face is still gorgeous!" Jeonghan says. "Not as gorgeous as you of course." Jeonghan winked at the younger, making Joshua laugh.

"You're so corny, Jeonghan." Joshua laughed. "Anyways, let's go?"

"Yeah." Jeonghan said as he took of his head towel since he had just finished showering. He stuffed the towel into his bag and went off with the younger.

Joshua wrapped his arms around Jeonghan's and they walked to the car, getting into and driving to Joshua's place.

Suddenly, Joshua got a text notification. He turned on his phone and it was group chat. After checking the name, it was: "Minghao and the art nerds"

Joshua: love the name myungho

Minghao: ikr

Jiho: bruh

Minghao: smth wrong with the name jiho? 🙄

Jiho: 🤐

Byeol: cringe name

Minghao: be quiet byeol 😒

Byeol: 🤠

"What are you laughing at, Shuji?" Jeonghan asked.

"Myungho made a group chat for the art club. Oh right! We're going to have a sleepover at my house! I need to ask my mom." Joshua says, texting his mom.

"I don't trust other guys being alone with you at your place, Joshuji." Jeonghan says, obviously not serious.

"Jiho is straight, Byeol has a boyfriend and we all know who Myungho likes." Joshua says. "If you're worried then sleep over too. I'd enjoy the warmth." Joshua grinned.

"Joshuji, that's gay."

"Bruh." Joshua looked Jeonghan with a 'are you serious?' face.

"Just joking, baby~" Jeonghan says, "I'd love to have a sleepover with you and your friends." he says in a joking tone.

"Oh shut up." Joshua chuckled, rolling his eyes.

Author's Note: this ch was rlly short srry 😭😭❤️

🦌