Chapter 12

"You guys are what!?"

"Shhh! Soonyoung!" Joshua quickly covered the younger's mouth.

"Sorry, sorry...but, you guys are dating?" Soonyoung ask. "After a week or something?"

"Yeah..I know it sounds stupid, but-"

"It doesn't sound stupid. If you like each other then you like each other. You don't need a time limit for it." Soonyoung says. "I was just surprised because you were saying that you didn't want to get with him because it had only been a few days."

"I know, but I can't help it I guess." Joshua blushed and covered his face. "So embarrassing.."

"It's okay hyung~" Soonyoung says. "Can't believe you got with the prince of the school."

"I know right!?" Joshua jumped up and down. "And he's just my type too!"

"Who's just your type?"

Joshua jumped, hearing the familiar voice. Jeonghan flung his arm on the younger's shoulder, resting his chin on it. "Am I your type?" Jeonghan asked.

"Whe-Where did you even come from!?" Joshua asks.

"From up your-"

"If you finish that, I'm gonna kill you." Joshua says, holding up a fist.

"Nooo~ You love me~" Jeonghan whined. '"Let me get a kiss." Joshua shook his head, seeing Jeonghan pucker his lips. "Oh c'mon, Shuji!" Jeonghan complained. He leaned closer, moving Joshua's arms to wrap around his neck. Joshua blushed, but kissed the older anyways.

"Ew." The two hyungs turn to the nearby voice. "Did you forget that I was here?"

"Sorry Soonyoung~" Jeonghan teased. "Can't help it, y'know?"

"Yeah yeah, let's go. We gotta meet the others for lunch." Soonyoung says, directly to Joshua.

"Okay. You coming, Jeonghan?" Joshua asks.

"Nah, I'm going with my friends. We'll see each other  later, okay?" Jeonghan says.

"Okay, bye." Joshua smiled at the older and leaned up for a quick peck, but Jeonghan held Joshua's waist so the kiss would last longer. Then, it slowly turned heated.

"W-Wait! Soonyoung is right there!" Joshua says, pushing the older away.

"And?"

"What do you mean and!?" Joshua blushed.

"Uhm ew. Anyways, let's get going hyung." Soonyoung says.

"Yeah let's go."

"Bye Shuji~" Jeonghan says, waving at the two.

"Bye bye."

They walked to their table and was greeted by their other friends.

"Hi hyungs." Wonwoo says with a bright smile.

"Woah. You seem to be in a good mood, Wonwoo." Joshua says, sitting down.

"Of course he is. He was just talking to Mingyu hyung earlier." Seungkwan teased.

"T-That's not true! I'm just happy.." Wonwoo blushed.

"Suree." Joshua teased.

"Hyung you can not be teasing anyone right now. You're dating Jeonghan hyung." Soonyoung says.

"You're what!?" Everyone's head turned towards the older, all eyes widened.

"Uhhh...Surpriseee..?" Joshua chuckled, nervously.