Chapter 18

It was Saturday and Joshua and the art club were having a sleepover. They had already finished the sketch of the art project and decided to watch a movie and eat snacks the whole time after.

Joshua set up the snacks and drink and sat with everyone in the living room with their pillows and blankets.

"Myungho, let me sit in the corner!" Joshua complained.

"Whaaatt? No! It's the best spot on the couch!" Minghao argued.

"C'mon! It's the best spot to cuddle once Jeonghan comes!" Joshua says as he pushed Minghao to the other side.

"Okay one, ew. You guys are so cringe. Two, hyung you are strong! What the hell!?" Minghao scooted away, holding his arm dramatically. "Ari's gonna get hospitalized sooner or later.."

Joshua chuckled, rolling his eyes as he got comfortable in the corner with his phone.

They put up the movie and watched it, eating their snacks. Joshua tried paying attention, but was too excited to see Jeonghan.

Finally, they doorbell rang.

Joshua shot up, rushing to the door.

"Cringe." he heard Byeol say.

"Shut up Byeol." Jiho says.

Joshua opened the door and smiled once he saw the older, holding a to go bag. "Jeonghan! Hi!" Joshua says, jumping on the older, hugging him.

"Were you waiting for me, baby?" Jeonghan asked, smiling and hugging the younger's waist.

"Would you be happy if I said yes?" Joshua asked with a pouty smile.

"What do you think, Shuji?" Jeonghan asked. He leaned in, pecking the younger's lips.

"Stop making out and come watch the movie!" Minghao yelled from the living room.

"We weren't making out, Myungho!" Joshua yelled back. "Let's go?" he asked Jeonghan, holding onto the older's hand. Jeonghan nodded and they went into the living room where the other three were, laughing and making fun of the movie.

"Oh, hi Jeonghan hyung." Minghao says, waving.

"Hi Myungho. Have you gotten with Junhui yet?" Jeonghan teased, sitting down next to Joshua.

"Shut up!" Minghao blushed. "Oh, you brought food! Thank you~" MInghao took the bag and spread it across the table.

"Thank you Jeonghan hyung!" Jiho says, "I'm Jiho by the way. That's Byeol." he says, pointing at Byeol who just waved.

"Right, nice to meet you." Jeonghan says, smiling at them.

"Jeonghan was worried about me hanging out with you guys alone so that's why he's here." Joshua says, laying his legs across the couch, on top of Jeonghan's legs.

"Don't tell them that, Joshuji!" Jeonghan says.

"Hey! Do you not trust me, hyung!?" Minghao asked, offended.

"I never trust you!" Jeonghan says, wrapping and arm around Joshua's shoulder. He wrapped them both in a blanket, laying behind Joshua as the watched the movie.

"Ohhh, you're so warm, Jeonghan.." Joshua says, snuggling into Jeonghan's neck.

"Are you going to sleep, Joshuji?" Jeonghan asked, holding the younger's waist. "Are you not hungry?"

"What did you bring?" Joshua asked.

"Chinese take out. Orange chicken." Jeonghan answered and received a gasp.

"Oh my gosh! I love orange chicken!" Joshua sat up and took a pair of chopsticks to eat. "Are you hungry, Jeonghan?" Joshua asked with a mouth full of orange chicken and noodles.

"I already ate with the others earlier." Jeonghan says, watching the movie.

"Hmm okay." Joshua shrugged and continued eating with Jeonghan's arms around his waist.

-

"Guys, let's sleep." Joshua says.

"But I want to finish watching this.." Jiho whined.

"You can finish it tomorrow. Go wash up." Joshua says, pointing at the bathroom.

"Ugh fine.." Minghao complained, but stood up, walking to the bathroom with Jiho and Byeol to brush their teeth.

Jeonghan and Joshua stayed in the living room since they had already brushed their teeth while the 3 youngers were so focused on the movie.

Joshua laid on top of the older, half asleep as he felt the older's heartbeat. "Mr Pervert, let's go on a date tomorrow." Joshua says.

"Quit it with that nickname, but sure." Jeonghan said in a obvious tired voice.

"But the nickname is accurate." Joshua teased, lifting his head up.

"It was an accident." Jeonghan groaned. He smiled after Joshua gave him a quick peck before going back to sleep. "Goodnight, Joshuji. I love you." Jeonghan secretly kissed the younger on the head and smield to himself.

"Dude I am not falling asleep that fast." Joshua says.

"Shut up."

"I love you~"

-

"What do you mean you didn't like it!?" 

"I'm not into tragic romance movies." Jeonghan says, shrugging.

"You're boring!" Joshua says, rolling his eyes.

"Like the movies."

"No they aren't!" Joshua complained, crossing his arms. "I cried watching that.he says as he got into the car.

"They both died. Boo hoo." Jeonghan says.

"Oh shut up." Joshua says. "Anyways, what do you want to eat?"

"You." Jeonghan says, winking.

"Uhmmmm...go die. Anyways." Joshua says, flipping out his phone. "Should we get kalguksu?" Joshua searched up a place after Jeonghan agreed and put up the directions. 

"Friday is your art thing, right?" Jeonghan asked.

"Yeah, I need to finish up the painting." Joshua says, sighing.

"Then how come you asked me out on a date?" Jeonghan chuckled.

"Do you not want to be with me?" Joshua asked, teasingly as Jeonghan continued to drive.

"Of course I do." Jeonghan says, "Don't blame me if you don't finish the project."

"I'll finish iiittt, don't worry. Are you gonna have a soccer game coming up?" Joshua asked. 

"Yeah, we have a game coming up against the rival school. (i have no idea what im talking abt.)" Jeonghan says.

"Really? I'll go watch it then." Joshua says. "I'll cheer you on!"

"I'll win if you do." Jeonghan says, smiling. "What do I do at your art thing? Do I scream?"

"No! Don't do that!" Joshua complained.

"You'll win if I do." Jeonghan teased. 

"I'll kill you if you do."

"Yay."

Author's Note: very boring ch. its leading up to smth i swear! ❤