Chapter 24

"I got my dance outfit."

"Really? Can I see?" Jeonghan asked.

"No! It's a surprise!" Joshua says. 

"Heyyyy, I want to see it though~" Jeonghan complained, hugging the younger's waist as they cuddled on the bed. 

"Noooo~ Did you get your outfit though?" Joshua asked.

"Yeah, you want to see?" Jeonghan offered.

"Nooo! That has to be a surprise!" Joshua says.

"Oh c'mon!" Jeonghan whined. 

Suddenly, Jeonghan got a notification on his phone. He checked it, still hugging the younger close. When he read it, his face scrunched up and Joshua noticed. 

"What's wrong?" Joshua asked, looking up at the older.

"I need to smoke." Jeonghan sighed and sat up from the bed.

"What?"

Jeonghan grabbed the pack of cigarettes and a lighter, walking out to the balcony. 

"Hey! Jeonghan!" Joshua followed Jeonghan out, angry and confused. "You said you'd stop!"

"I said I'd try to." Jeonghan says, breathing the smoke out. "It's not that easy." he says, cranky. 

"Stop it!" Joshua says, trying to snatch the cigarette out of Jeonghan's hand, but Jeonghan swiped it away. "Jeonghan-ah! You know that it's bad for you!" he says.

"I know that, but it's not that easy to quit!" Jeonghan yelled back.

"Then I'll help you, Jeonghan! You know I'll do anything for you!" Joshua says. 

Jeonghan froze,giving Joshua an advantage in taking the cigarette, which he did. He dropped it on the floor and stomped on it. 

"Jisoo.." 

"Jeonghan..please quit. You can seriously die because of this.." Joshua says, looking up at the older with worried eyes. "I don't want you to die...I'll help you. I swear." 

"Just how are you going to help me?" Jeonghan sighed, brushing his hair back. 

"Whatever you need me to do." Joshua says. "Now..what happened?"

"My..my dad canceled another dinner on me." Jeonghan sighed, "I swear, I haven't seen him in like a week because of his work." 

"Oh.." Joshua cupped the older's face, bringing it down to peck Jeonghan's lips. "I'm sorry, my love. Is there anything I can do to help?" Joshua asked.

"I..I don't know." Jeonghan says, cuddling into the younger's hand. 

"Let's go inside." Joshua says, dragging the older in and closing the door behind them. "How can I distract you, my love?"

They laid down on the bed, cuddling into each other. 

"Call me Jeonghannie, Joshuji~" Jeonghan teased, squeezing the other.

"Do you like being called Jeonghannie? But, Ari calls you that." Joshua says, furrowing his eyebrows together. 

"I like it when you call me that." Jeonghan says, "It makes me hard." Jeonghan teased. 

"I'm out." Joshua sat up on the bed, but was stopped by Jeonghan.

"I'm joking! I'm joking! I love you!" Jeonghan laughed, hugging the younger from behind, but when Joshua didn't respond, he started to worry. "Joshuji?" he called out.

Then, Jeonghan heard a sniffle.

He quickly turned Joshua around to see that he was crying. 

"Baby! I am so sorry! Oh my gosh, don't cry!" Jeonghan panicked, hugging the younger.