Chapter 1

"Hello, my name is Hong Joshua. I'm from America and I hope we can become friends." Joshua flashed a smile at the class and everyone can admit that his smile is as bright as the sun.

"Great! Joshua, you can sit next to Chan." The teacher gestured at the desks. "Chan please raise your hand."

The guy, Chan, raised his hand, smiling at Joshua. Joshua smiled back at him and took a seat.

"Hi, my name's Chan." Joshua wasn't expecting Chan to talk to him, but this is good. "Do you have any friends yet?"

Joshua shook his head, not wanting to disrupt the class by talking loudly.

"Cool, wanna hang out with my group?" Joshua's eyes lit up to the question. Thank god he had someone to sit with. He hates sitting alone because he think it makes him look weird.

Joshua quickly agreed and then they got caught by the teacher. "You're first day and you're already talking during class?" Joshua looked down, embarrassed.

"I'm sorry." The teacher didn't respond and just continued to teach the class.

-

Chan had already told Joshua to meet him in the cafeteria so Joshua just went to his next class.

When he walked in, he almost bumped into someone. A tall, brown haired guy who was running from a red head.

"Ah! Sorry!" He ran away while the red head continued to chase him. Joshua, who was shocked, rubbed it off and walked into the room.

The teacher wasn't in the classroom so he decided to ask a nice looking guy if there are any opened seats. "Uhm..hi. Are there any opened seats? I'm new here."

"Oh! Yeah, the seat next to me." The blonde smiled, reminding Joshua of a tiger. Joshua thanked the blonde and sat in the seat. "You said you're new, right? What's your name? I'm Soonyoung."

"Joshua. I'm from LA." Soonyoung's eyes lit up.

"Woah! So can you speak english?" Joshua nodded and Soonyoung smiled. "You need to teach me! I am FAILING english this year."

Joshua laughed, "Yeah, sure! I'll teach you."

The teacher walked in and everyone sat in their desks. The same thing happened. Joshua introduces himself and the teaching lesson goes on.

Now, Joshua has to go through the lunch break.

-

Joshua POV:

"Are you going to the cafeteria too?" Soonyoung asked, walking next to me.

"Ah, yeah. I'm meeting someone." I say, "His name is Chan."

"Oh! What a coincidence! I hang out with Chan." Soonyoung smiled at me. "Let's go together."

I nodded and we walked to the cafeteria together.

"Joshua! Soonyoung! Over here!" It was Chan. He waved at us from his table. They walked over to the table and there were 4 others.

"Guys, this is Joshua. Introduce yourselves!" Chan says, gesturing at me while looking at the others.

"Hi, my name is Seungkwan!" The blonde stood up and shook my hand.

"I'm Jihoon." He just waved at me so I smiled back at him.

"I am Wonwoo." I was surprised by the deep voice, but nodded in his direction.

"My name is Seokmin!" He reminded me of a a puppy. The energetic ones.

"It's nice to meet you all. Thank you for having me." I bowed at them to show respect.

Soonyoung and I sat down and we started eating our lunches and talked. "Joshua, how old are you?" Soonyoung suddenly asked.

"Oh, I'm 18." Everyone became shocked for some reason. I looked at them confused.

"You're older than all of us?" Seungkwan asked. The others nodded. "Sorry, hyung."

I snorted. "There's no need for that. Just call me Joshua."

"Okay then." Seungkwan says. "Also, I gotchu, Joshua. I'll tell you all the drama and who to stay away from." I laughed, but agreed.

"Okay, so that group over there. They're the popular girls. Usually popular girls are brats in movies, but they're pretty cool." Seungkwan started naming the groups in the cafeteria. "The red head and tall guy. They're Minghao and Junhui. Both from China and we're all friends with them. They're cool and fun."

"And what about them?" I pointed at the group of guys sitting anywhere, but a chair.

"We don't talk about them. Those popular jocks are so annoying. The definition of generic."

"Oh? I guess I won't talk to them then." I say that, but one of them already stood out to me. The black haired guy with a really, really good looking face.

But, if Seungkwan said they're bad, I'll try holding myself back. Even if he's exactly my type.

Author's Note: i got really lazy 💀
im sorry 😭😭❤️

🦌