Chapter 22

"So who destroyed your painting?" Jeonghan asked, hugging the younger.

"I don't know. But that doesn't matter anymore." Joshua says, leaning up to kiss the older as they hugged on the couch.

"It does matter. You worked on that for weeks." Jeonghan says.

"I still don't know who did anyways.." Joshua says, sighing.

"I'll figure it out." Jeonghan says, "I was looking for them every since I found out that someone destroyed your painting."

"You were?" Joshua asked. "What were you even planning on doing with them?"

"Kill them."

"Liar."

"Beat them up."

"Okay." Joshua smiled, pecking the older on the lips. "That's sweet, Jeonghan."

"Is beating someone up attractive?" Jeonghan asked, chuckling. 

"Maybe."

"Then I should do it more often." Jeonghan winked.

"I was kidding. Don't go around beating people up, baby." Joshua says.

"I missed you calling me that." Jeonghan says, hugging the younger tighter. Joshua had his back pressed against Jeonghan's chest, but he can just imagine Jeonghan's sad face. 

"I'm sorry, Jeonghan. I won't leave you ever again." Joshua says, turning around. 

"I know you won't." Jeonghan smiled, kissing the younger's forehead. 

"I'm really sorry.." Joshua says. Jeonghan couldn't help, but cry. He tried holding his emotions in, but he had to let it out at this point. 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to cry-"

"Don't apologize, Jeonghan." Joshua says, fully turning around to wipe away the older's tears. Joshua sat on the older's lap to hug Jeonghan. "Let it out, Jeonghan.."

"I'm sorry...I just really missed you. I didn't think we'd ever see each other the same way again." Jeonghan cried, hugging the younger's waist. "I seriously can't live without you, Jisoo.."

"I can't either, my love..." Joshua says, pulling away. He cupped the older's teary face. "I'm sorry..Please don't cry.." Joshua wiped away Jeonghan's tears, using his sleeves. "I'm here now so don't worry."

"I missed you." Jeonghan says, burying his face into Joshua's shoulder as he pulled the younger closer. 

"I missed you too, Jeonghan." Joshua says. 

They leaned in and shared a warm and soft kiss with each other. Jeonghan held the younger's thighs while Joshua had his arms around Jeonghan's neck. They didn't want to ever let go of each other again. 

"This wasn't what I was expecting when I come home." 

The two turned to the lady, leaning on the front door frame. Ms Hong. 

"Mom? How come you're home so early?" Joshua asked, blushing, yet he's not moving an inch. 

"Because I can." she says, "What's going on here?"

"We made up."

"Well no duh. I can see that." Ms Hong says, rolling her eyes. "Since when?"

"Since now. Jeonghan came here like a few minutes ago." Joshua says, hugging Jeonghan closer. Jeonghan held the younger's waist, not knowing what to do in the situation. 

"You'll tell me everything another time, okay?" Ms Hong says, looking at Joshua. "Jeonghan dear, are you feeling alright? Jisoo is such a dumbass for breaking up with you."