𝟎𝟏𝟒 ✧ MAKING FRIENDS, P1

Start from the beginning

"Of course not." Sophie kept her cool and tried to treat this like any other conversation with someone he may want to be her friend. It was difficult since she kept getting lost in his eyes and facial features. He looked so attractive and she was sure that she wasn't the only one around who thought that.

"Great," he exclaimed.

His energy was so high and it took a moment for the H/C haired girl to get used to it. She started playing with the bracelet she was wearing, which was something that she often did. She couldn't go a day without playing with some kind of jewelry.

He was the first to make conversation which Sophie appreciated, wanting to get to warm up to him. He seemed so genuine and inviting. "How are you doing? You must be excited."

"I am," she confirmed before responding to the request of the question. "I am great, a little overwhelmed but I'm proud to be here. It such a huge accomplishment and honor, I just can't believe that I was chosen."

He could understand that feeling but the girl in front of him was talented and he really wanted to let her know his thoughts. "Your song is great and you're so talented! Me and my band love your song and we listen to it often. I actually covered it recently."

This time it was Bojan's turn to get shy.

"Oh really? That's so cool! I will have to check it out when we have the time." Sophie felt shocked for some reason. She had other songs and had fans who would cover her songs but she still got surprised when any of her songs were covered or loved so much.

He then explained his thoughts about the cover. "It could be better. I recorded it a day or two ago but posted it yesterday onto our Instagram. It was a little rushed because of how busy we all are."

"Nonsense, I bet it's great. The fact that you even wanted to sing it is amazing. It truly means the world to me that you think so highly about it." Sophie's tone was not as soft since she was feeling more okay with her conversational skills.

The brunette gave a small laugh. "Thank you, I honestly feel the same way about our songs when people sing them. There is no other feeling like it, right?"

"There really isn't. I always dreamed of becoming a musician or doing something in the industry but when it actually happened, there were so many things that surprised me. Even to this day honestly." She recalled her feelings from when she first started her career.

"Same here." The brunette agreed.

He then asked, "What kind of music do you like? Do you have a favorite band or artist?"

The H/C haired girl thought about it for a second or two, already having a couple of answers in her brain. She enjoyed a lot of different genres and artists so she couldn't really just say one person.

"Well, I would say my favorite band has to be Måneskin, I really love their music and how confident they all seem. I also really love Queen and ABBA." She didn't want to risk going on and listening every single artist or band she liked so she stopped herself at those three.

Bojan's face seemed to light up more-so than before at the mention of those three, specifically the Italian band. "I love them as well, especially Måneskin. What is your favorite song of theirs? My go to is 'Zitti E Buoni' but I also like 'Coraline.' They have a good sound."

She happily nodded. "Yes! They are great and I was so happy when they won. I would say that my favorite songs of theirs have to be 'Torna A Casa' and 'The Loneliest.' I guess I like the sadder sounding songs, I am just realizing."

The last part was partly a joke, but it was definitely hard to choose a favorite song as the band had so many great ones. One of her goals was to possibly meet them and do a collab, but she never thought that it would happen.

She turned her head when someone called for her to rehearse. She sighed before facing Bojan again. "I have to go but I want to continue getting to know you once we both have free time again."

"I wouldn't have it any other way," Bojan revealed before giving her a little wave. He ran a hand through his hair before saying one last thing. "Good luck."

"Thank you," she responded before heading off to rehearse.