𝟏𝟕

𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑠' 𝑝𝑜𝑣

"Does it hurt?" she mumbled in a soft tone, gazing into my eyes through the mirror.

I shook my head and exhaled, "I'm used to it."

A sympathetic look took over Aurora's face, but she didn't ask me more. It's a few hours after everything that went down. Perhaps maybe eleven in the morning. Aurora and I were undressing to get in the shower when she began to look over the bruises over my body.

The moment Phoebe left me alone I had put myself into a fetal position— my nails digging into my arms that drew blood.

It wasn't intentional self harm. It was just a coping mechanism I picked up over time.

"Why do you do it?" Aurora asked, enveloping my naked, exposed body into her own.

I broke our eye contact in the mirror to look off at other things in the bathroom, "I began doing it after my first break up. S—she . . . um she was abusive in more ways than one and when she wasn't around I would hug myself. It was like a way of being told that 'I was enough' and more than what she made me feel like. Nobody was aware of our situation. I was too scared to speak on it, so it was nice to have some kind of comfort." I sighed and tucked some of my hair behind mg ear.

"Over time. . . it just sort of got more aggressive. The hugs were starting to feel like nothing, so I thought that if I held myself tighter that I would feel something. I hadn't felt the need to do that since . . . well you know."

Eventually, my eyes skated back towards hers and I had noticed the tears that began to form in them. She hugged me from behind and leaned her head on my shoulder as she spoke.

"I'm so sorry that I made you feel like that. It wasn't my intention, and I would never want to see you harm yourself because of me. Never. Intentionally or not, bebé. I love you." her tears slid down my naked skin and I allowed them to as I took in her refreshing words.

It was nice to have this assurance.

And it felt like the truth.

"I love you too, Ro. Much more than you think." I breathed out.

The wetness on my shoulder was soon replaced with something else; kisses. Aurora left kisses all over my shoulder and neck, sucking in places she felt the need to.

"Let me show you how much I love you." she muttered passionately into my ear.

So I let her.

Everything about what she did this time was much more passionate than before. She wasn't rough— well not in a way that made me feel smaller than myself— and she was slow with her movements, wanting me to feel everything in every which position.

It was now the third time that I had orgasmed, and yet the blonde was still kneeled before me with her lips connected to my swollen clit.

I begged for her to stop, but I didn't really want her to. And she knew that. If I really was uncomfortable with these conditions then all I had to do was say the safe word.

But I didn't utter the word once because there was something about the glint in her eyes that I loved as she watched me beg.

She adored my whimpers and trembling.

A high-pitched moan left my mouth that I quickly covered with my hand to prevent alerting the sleeping child that was on the other side of the apartment.

"Ro." I stuttered out, feeling myself close to release.

Her focus on my lower body never halted, "I know, cara. Let it out baby. I'm here . . . right here."

My body nearly folded forward as my orgasm took over, and Aurora smiled brightly in my face as she held me up— paying attention to my facial features.

Eventually when I was calmed down, I managed to let myself form words to speak.

"Merry Christmas Eve."