𝟏𝟐

𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑑 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣

After receiving the confirmation that Aurora needed to do as she pleased, she tore a hole in the sheer leggings that Iris had on her legs.

The cold air made contact with the brunette's skin, resulting in a gasp to leave her parted lips. She wasn't sure how to respond to the slit that now exposed her red lace thong.

The move was bold, but Iris loved it.

She loved the way Aurora handled her in this moment. It wasn't like in the office where she rode the taller's thigh or the times that the blonde left delicate touches on the woman's skin.

This. . .

This was something different.

The blonde spotted a tiny tattoo of a fairy on the brunette's thigh and immediately kissed it, which made a smile appear on the other's face.

Aurora seemed to like that reaction because she placed two more kisses on the same spot just to receive the same response — followed by a quiet moan.

She wanted to hear more.

Loving kisses were placed on soft thighs, whimpers elicited deep from within Iris's throat, and manicured hands ran through voluminous, light hair as the blonde continued her foreplay.

Iris was becoming needy, and the taller could tell just by the way the brunette's hips rolled into her face, desperately searching for something that would send her over the edge.

"Patience, cara." Aurora mumbled after removing her lips from the inner part of Iris's thigh, a spot just inches away from her throbbing heat.

Aurora's tongue slithered out of her mouth to coat her lips in wetness as she lifted her body up to meet the shorter's face. While staring each other in the eyes, the more dominant of the two pulled off her V-neck shirt with slight seductiveness. Aurora's perky breasts sat perfectly in the cream colored bra that she wore, and all Iris wished to do was place them in her mouth.

Aurora leaned back down to make contact with Iris's abdomen where she began to grind on her, her hair wildly flipped to the side thanks to the shorter woman.

"Tell me. Tell me what you want." the blonde breathed out, caressing Iris's face.

Iris couldn't muster up an answer.

She was feeling too good.

She moaned gently, wrapping her arms around Aurora's neck to pull them closer to another. The contact of Aurora's thigh meeting her thong was enough to have her withering in pleasure.

The blonde took note of this, and could do nothing but chuckle to herself.

"You're so responsive. I love it." she whispered, pecking Iris's throat.

There was nothing that the blonde loved more than being in charge.

Dominating in bed is what she does best. The blonde loved to watch her submissive whine and squirm underneath her as she went down on them. She loved watching their mouth open wide and their eyebrows crease just before they orgasmed. She loved the small "pleases" and "thank you's." She loved teasing until her submissive was begging for her to fuck them.