19

"How do you think they are going to react?" Harry asked as he was putting on some lipstick. "Are you serious?" I asked with a light chuckle. "They love the thought of us being happy, so of course they are going to react positively," I reassured him and walked over to him to only hold him from behind. He leaned into me instinctively and placed his hand over mine. "This is the start of a whole new journey baby. The past is our past and of course we are going to remember that point of our lives forever, but we can't dread so much on that when we have angels in this pretty belly of yours," I tell him and rubbed his stomach, making him smile wide.

"I'm mostly looking forward to our girls reactions," he tells me and that makes me even more happy. I didn't think that it was possible for any species to be this happy, but of course Harry made the impossible possible. The mere fact that we weren't even trying for a new one, but I guess this was just our sign to not give up. A sign that we were only bound to have a big family of our own. Because even though we have been through what we have been through, we drove through it with a big boost of confidence from within our true selves. It's been a while since I've last felt this way about myself. I'm so relieved to have that back!

"Okay...and I'm done," Harry says after he sprayed his face. I blinked and he laughed at my expression. "I tried to call your name, but you were so far gone that I just ran out of ideas," he tells me and I just shook my head. I took his hand and walked him down the stairs to meet up with everyone else. All of our family and friends are going to be here in an average of 30 minutes.

The four of us spent the entire night baby-proofing the hose and we made sure that everything that was deemed as dangerous for kids, was out of sight and reach for any little one that is curious. We were already renovating the room right next to the masters, so we are keeping the door locked for right now. We even gave a heads up, saying that there was renovations being made and they understood to not go in there.

"Do you think they are going to be able to guess what this about when they see my outfit?" Harry asked and I looked at his choice of clothing for the day. "I don't think so honestly. You aren't showing or anything, and you aren't wearing an 'I'm pregnant' shirt, so all that they could tell is that it's something special. They still wouldn't know,' Louis reassures.

After a small moment, we got the first knock of the evening

After a small moment, we got the first knock of the evening. When we answered, we were smiling. It was Lottie and the rest of Louis's family. We shared our greetings and Harry showed them around the house. We ordered a buffet since Harry really didn't feel like cooking after his news about him being pregnant came up so suddenly. He was also very tired after crying so hard yesterday. We mostly planned the whole reveal while he was just in charge of inviting people over. We did tell the demons to not spawn into our home and they respected that. 

As time went on, more and more people showed up and our girls were just happy to see their family members show up. Even Sam, Colby, Michael and Clifford. They saw them enough to see them as family with no problem. Harry was just enjoying the sight of everyone smiling and I knew that he was thinking about my words from earlier, because he's probably thinking about how much happier they will be after they hear about his pregnancy. They knew that our relationship was going to be a little fast anyways. It wasn't as if we lost our spark and thought of being with other people. We were always holding each other a tad bit closer than you think.