9

"How long are you going to be gone?!" Our manager asked with wide eyes. We rolled our eyes and Louis repeated once again, "3 months. We should be back at the end of March." "And you guys wanted me to push back the tour dates because of this?! It's not that easy boys!" "Either you do that or cancel the entire thing and plan it for another time. We aren't going to be here and there is nothing that you can say that will change our minds." "We get that you want a lot of money in those pockets of yours, but we care for our mentality more than something like this," Niall said and the manager looked at him.

"Don't look at him like he's the reason behind this. We agreed to this," I defended quickly. "Yeah right. Harry mus-" "Careful with your words," the four of us said simultaneously. "Whatever. I'm not-" "We don't care for what you allow or what you don't allow. If you have this tour continue, then our fans are going to be looking at an empty stage. Because we won't be there," Louis then warner and stood up. "Did you guys forget that you five work for me?" "Yes, we offer our talents to your liking, but don't get it twisted. We aren't your bitches and we don't do your every last bidding. We will do what you wish if it seems reasonable. However, if you dare cross that line or step out of place, then we will be quick to change that."

"Is they a threat?" "With who we are, then you should automatically see this as a clear warning. Now you will hear from us at the end of March or the beginning of April. Whatever we seem fit," I tell him and we step out of the room. Harry saw us walk out and he stepped up. "Um... He seems upset?" "Do you really care?" "No, but I don't want this to overwhelm me, you know?"

"It's not going to babe. We are going to make sure that you don't hear from him until we are back from our getaway," I reassured him and he hummed. "Okay...well we should start packing the girls up today. Also get ready for the next three months," he tells us as we are walking out of the building. "You want them with Gemma, correct?" "Yeah. She's planning to have kids, so hopefully this will be a good trial for when her kids get to toddler age."

We nodded our heads at that and we went back to our hotel.

...
"Why are we leaving again daddy?" Scarlett asked as I was packing her luggage. "Well, your mommy and daddy's are seeking a new way to get better. Your mommy doesn't want to risk to have either of you see a scary side to him."

"We stay with you?" "Well I'm going with mommy and I also don't want you to be worried about me either." "Daddy is unwell?" "We all are. We never got better. We are recovering slowly, but we just see this as a better way to recover a bit quicker." "Aunt Gems?" "Yes, you two are going to be staying with Aunt Gems. She wants to have little angels of her own, so mommy wants to give her the opportunity to spend time with you two in order to learn." "Aunt Gems preg?" "No. Not yet. She's just thinking. Now let's just finish packing and then we'll be on our way, yeah?" "Okay daddy!"

The two skipped out of the room and I smiled at the sight of them. As they turned the corner and went out of my sight, Harry was coming right into the room. "We are going to tell them once we get back." "If that's what you want," is all that I said as I was focused on the packing. "Do you think they're too young though?" "Well we know how to communicate with them so that they'll understand, so we'll figure it out."

"But still, what if others think that I'm making the wrong choice?" "You never care for what others think of your parenting. It has made good progress so far, so why stumble back now? They do deserve to know what made their parents so sad." "That they do..." I looked at Harry and saw him looking around the room. "Babe. I'm serious. You are doing nothing wrong. They will understand and they will continue to love you the same way. You have them everything and so much more. There is no reason as to why they would feel the opposite."

"You're probably jinxing that right now Z..." "I don't really believe in jinx babe. They are our kids after all. They are pure sweethearts they will never even think about hurting your feelings. Now do you wish to help me out with the packing?" I asked and Harry just slowly nodded his head. He went to the opposite side of the room and he started to pack Sophia's belongings.