15

"Yeah, yeah

"Yeah, yeah... whatever okay. As long as I'm not dead, you'll still get your fucking money," I swore and Marcel looked at me, completely confused. I pointed at the phone and mouthed 'management'. "The tour is still going to happen, so go fuck some bitch and get over the fact that I wanted a full recovery before I get back... Relax, I'll be back tomorrow. Oh no you fucking don't!" "Woah...re-" "You are not going to schedule us to perform on my babies birthday!" "Never mind. Go off."

"I don't give a shit how long our break was. I nor are we going to perform on our girls birthday... I don't think you fully grasped the concept yet Travis, I really could care less about how much money you lost. Nope, that's Louis's birthday, and we are going to be taking a week-long break for the holidays... Yeah, try talking to them first and then get back to me. I'm sticking up for my babies, so I'm definitely not going to work on their day... Alright, bye bye now," I finally said and hung up the phone. "Well it's nice to see you back to your old old self." "Well I'm very glad to be back Marcy."

"Did you talk to them yet?" "No..." "Harry..." "What? I really don't know how to start that conversation. Like 'Hey, I'm back, let's get back together?' That sounds so desperate, and that is so not like me. If they reach out-" Like as if I had begged God, my phone started going off, and I just groaned. I picked it up without even looking at the caller ID. "What the fuck else do you need Travis? I am so close to block your damn number, I swear on my mother's grave if you're here to tell me some more bullshit, then I'm going to hurt a bitch." "Well... that's a pleasant greeting..." "Oh shit... Hey Lou," I said and quickly stood up. Marcel started to laugh and I gave him the finger.

"Um... how are you?" "I'm good. I mean... I haven't heard from my sun for the past two months and the first person that he speaks to outside of his family is our stupid manager, but yeah, I'm good." "Louis..." "I'm just teasing Harry. I know how you are anyways." "Not this Harry you don't." "Oh yeah? Are you sure about that?" "I'm definitely sure." "Whatever helps you sleep at night Harold... Whatever helps you sleep." "Okay. How am I Louis?" I challenged. "Hmm... Well you don't want to look desperate for one. You really don't know how to start a conversation after our break, so you were sitting and waiting for us to call first." "What the... how... huh???" Louis laughed and sighed at the end. "I don't think you realize this sun, no matter what Harry I'm talking to, he's always going to be easy to read."

I looked at Marcel while blushing and I looked down. "You are making me weak again Louis.." "Hahaha, I love you too sun. Wanna go out sometime? My schedule is wide open for the rest of the week." "What? What about the tour? Manager made it a whole case just now?" "And I told him to give us another week. Do you really think that he argued with me? He didn't argue with you, did he?" "No... he just said that if you guys said yes, then I would no other choice but to. I did tell him that it was a hell no for the girls birthday though."