1

"I wanna see daddy!" Scarlett whined while we were getting ready for bed

"I wanna see daddy!" Scarlett whined while we were getting ready for bed. "Which one baby?" "Um... Dadda," she says and I nodded my head, taking a mental note to text Louis about it before I go to sleep that night. "Ooh! Can I see poppa then?" "Of course you can sweetie. I'm sure that they don't have anything planned tomorrow anyways," I tell her as I put the two in their shared bed. I tucked the two in and walked over to their stuffed animals, grabbing their favorite ones.

"Mommy?" Sophia called and I hummed."Yes baby?" I replied as I was turning on their night light. "Why can't daddy stay with us anymore?" She then asked and I stopped moving. I stared at the wall for only a minute. Then I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I turned to face them and I opened my eyes again. I walked over and placed their stuffed animals in their arms and I then caressed their cheeks. "Because thinhs weren't healthy between me and your daddy's." "Will we ever be a family again?" Scarlett then asked and I tilted my head. "We are still a family baby..." "Not a happy one..." Sophia mumbled, bit of course I heard her. I took a deep sigh and I sat next to their bed.

"Tell you what, if anything changes between us, then you won't have to worry about any families breaking, yeah? However, your dad's and I have to work on ourselves first before we can even try to reconcile." "But what if being apart is making things worse?" Scarlett then asked and I shrugged. "If it is, then we'll learn that on our own. For you however, just enjoy being a baby, yeah? You're only 3. There's no need for you to get involved in this," I tell the two and I leaned down to kiss the top of their heads. "Now get some rest, yeah?" "Okay mommy." The two said at the same time and I smiled at them. I tucked them both in and I walked out of the room, leaving the door a little open. I pulled my phone out and started to text my exes as I promised my girls.

H: Hey Louis, Niall. The girls want to hang out with you guys tomorrow. Scarlett wants to be with Louis and Sophia wants to be with Niall. The time doesn't matter much to me, so come over whenever you please.

I waited for a sign that they got my message and I received it when I saw Louis's text.

L: I'll get Scarlett at 9am. Don't bother with breakfast, I'll be treating her.
N: I'll grab Sophia at 2pm. I'll treat her to lunch.

I just gave their message a thumbs up and I placed the phone on the little bar by the kitchen. I then walked to the fridge and opened it. I took out my favorite bottle of wine and I took out a wine glass from Marcel's cabinet and I treated myself with a glass. I took a sip and sat at the dining table. Marcel was out with his alpha and kid, so it was just my kids and I in the house.

I walked to my room with my bottle of wine and I sat on my bed with it. I placed my glass and bottle down so that I could get the book from under my bed. This book is something that I look at every night so that I am reminded of the good times that I have definitely lost. Many of them were about my pregnancy and about my girls, but another big part of it was from my previous relationship. It had pictures of all 7 of us together and it had pictures from when it was just the 5 of us. Then of course duo photos. I made more than one book from the start of our marriage, but I don't know if they still have it. I also don't know if they still look into it.