17

"Daddy!" Scarlett chirps, making me spin, and swiftly picked my little girl up. I pecked her cheeks many times to make her giggle and when I was done, I looked up and saw Harry walking over to me with Sophia on his hip. "Hey babe," I greeted and pressed my lips to his cheek. "Hello daddy," he responds and I looked at him with lust filled eyes and he smiled seductively, but quickly moved hie eyes back to our daughters. "Where are the others?" He asked and I opened the door for him. "Well Louis told me that he should be here in 5. Liam is in the bathroom, and Niall is at our table already." Harry hummed and looked around the place. "Poppa!" Sophia exclaimed and pointed. Harry looked in the direction of where she was pointing and he smiled at the sight of our Irish lover.

Niall heard her speak and instantly stood up to pick up our daughter who was running in his direction. "Hello Niall," Harry greeted after our girls got their shared greeting from him. "Hello baby. Did you find the place easy?" He asked as we took our seats. "Oh yeah. Gemma would bring the girls here whenever she wishes to have lunch with them," Harry explained and we both nodded our heads.

Louis came in then and the girls were taken out of their seats just so that they could greet their dadda. We all got up to greet him properly as well. He shared a few kisses with him and he then saw Liam who was coming our way from the bathroom. They took their time to greet him since I did that about 15 minutes ago. After all of the greetings, we sat down together. On one side it was Scarlett, Louis, and Liam. Then on the other side, it was Sophia, Harry, Niall, and me.

The server came around and delivered some menus to us. We of course thanked her and just got started with waters. She took note of it and walked away with a smile. We looked through the menu and Harry saw the alcohol menu and I watched his nose scrunch up and he just shook his head. "If you want something, then you can get it," Niall said. Good to know that it wasn't just me who was noticing this.

"I know that I can, but I just feel like it isn't right to drink. Especially not right now." "It's just an outing love. It's not like your abusing it." "I know... I just don't feel like it's right," he repeats and I was a bit concerned. However, I knew that he would confide in any of us if he was really going through something troublesome. I just looked at the menu while Harry was just focused on Sophia. "Scarlett wants a pizza. Does Sophia want the same?" Louis asked and Sophia smiled wide. "Yes! Yes!" She exclaimed and we smiled big.

"That's a lovely look sweetheart. Was it a gift?" Liam asked and Harry looked at him. "Oh yeah! Sam bought this for me while he was on a trip to some haunted adventure with Michael and Colby."

The server came by and we told her everything that we wanted

The server came by and we told her everything that we wanted. After she wrote everything down, she walked away and a moment later she was back with some silverware and two coloring books for our kids. Sophia wanted to do her coloring with Harry, so that was Harry's main focus. Of curse if there was something that we were talking to him about, he would talk to us a little, but would go right back to coloring with our daughter.