Family Tree

As there have been some inquiries about the family line and who married who, here's an explanations of everything! There were more children born from these unions, but I will only mention those that I wrote in The Dragon Queen.

Rhaenyra Targaryen (rider of Syrax) and Qoren Martel:
1. Jacaerys Targaryen (rider of Vermax) and Rhaena Targaryen (rider of Morning): King and Queen of Westeros. They had a son named Daemon Targaryen.
2. Lucerys Targaryen (rider of Arrax) and Baela Targaryen (rider of Moondancer): Lord Consort and Lady of Driftmark.
3. Joffrey Targaryen (rider of Tyraxes) and Cassandra Bararheon: Prince and Princess of Dorne. They had a daughter named Aliandra Martell, who married her cousin Aemon Targaryen.
4. Aegon Targaryen (rider of Vermithor) and Visenya Targaryen (rider of Silverwing): Lord Consort and Lady of the Vale.
5. Viserys Targaryen (rider of Grey Ghost) and Larra Rogare: Prince and Princess of the Narrow Seas, and Lord and Lady of the Stepstones. They had three children, Aegon Targaryen, Aemon Targaryen, and Naerys Targaryen. Aegon and Naerys married each other, Aemon married his cousin Aliandra Martell.

Future:

Aerys Targaryen and Rhaella Targaryen - Prince and Princess of the Narrow Seas, and Lord and Lady of the Stepstones. They come from Viserys and Larra's line:
1. Rhaegar Targaryen (rider of Vermax), he became the future King of Westeros and had two wives: Elia Martell and Lyanna Stark.
2. Viserys Targaryen (rider of Tyraxes) married Arianne Martell and became Prince Consort of Dorne.
3. Daenerys Targaryen (rider of Tyraxes) married Monterys Velaryon and became Lady of Driftmark.

Rhaegar Targaryen and Elia Martell:
1. Rhaenys Targaryen (rider of Syrax), who married Jonothor Targaryen and became the Queen of Westeros. They had a daughter named Alysanne Targaryen.
2. Aegon Targaryen (rider of Grey Ghost), who married Margaery Tyrell and became the Prince and Princess of the Narrow Seas, and Lord and Lady of the Stepstones.

Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark:
1. Jonothor Targaryen (rider of Arrax), who married Rhaenys Targaryen and became King Consort of Westeros. They had a daughter named Alysanne Targaryen.

Brandon Stark and Barbrey Ryswell:
1. Robert Stark, married Alys Karstark and they inherited Winterfell.
2. Sansa Stark, married Domeric Bolton and became Lady of Dreadfort and Hand of the Queen.
3. Rickon Stark, married Lyanna Mormont and became Lord of Dragon Sea Point.

Eddard Stark and Ashara Dayne:
1. Brandon Stark, married Meera Reed and inherited Moat Cailin.
2. Arya Stark, married Quentyn Martell and became a Princess of Dorne.