𝟎𝟎𝟓 ✧ ACCIDENTAL CONFESSION

Start from the beginning

    Stephanie shook her head. "Absolutely not. There is no way that she likes me. Have you seen her? She's way too good for me. We are just friends so I doubt she sees me as anything different."

    "You can be so stupid sometimes. Vic is in love with you too. It may be hard for you to believe but she does, so you should try to tell her how you feel. You have had these feelings for how long now and still haven't tried. I can promise you that it will work out in your favor." Damiano's words were meant to be encouraging as he just wanted to see his friends happy.

    The female sighed. "It's not that easy. You know this but every time I'm around her, it's like butterflies are in my stomach and I get so shy. I have things I want to say but I never want to mess anything up in front of her. She is so perfect to me and I want to be able to be equally as great."

    Damiano smiled when he realized that there were people standing in the doorway. The others had come back and had heard everything pretty much, including Victoria, who had a smile of her own. Stephanie had not seemed to realize though, her eyes having been closed and her head laid on the back of the couch, trying to calm herself.

    It wasn't until the bassist spoke that she opened her eyes and seemed to freeze. Vic had heard what she said, there was no way she didn't.

    "You have a crush on me? It's a good thing that I have feelings for you too." Vic had a slight teasing tone laced in her words but she meant what she said, which really did surprise the other female.

    Damiano stood and walked towards the doorway, whispering something the Ethan and Thomas before glancing at his female friends. "We'll leave you two alone."

    The three walked away from Stephanie and Victoria, going to do God knows what. The Cassano was shocked to hear Vic's own confession and it was obvious, which made the blonde laugh. She went to sit on the couch in the same spot that Damiano had just gotten up from.

    "Did I hear that right," Stephanie voiced aloud, not really meaning to.

    The bassist nodded. "Yes, you heard that correctly. I have had feelings for you for so long. I thought I had been clear about it but I guess my attempts weren't enough. So, yes, I love you and it's something I've wanted to say for a while. You really thought you were not good enough for me? You are more than that to me."

    Stephanie couldn't help the tears that welled up in her eyes but she didn't allow them to fall. This was really happening! Vic actually loved her. She had dreamed of this moment but it felt impossible for it to really happen. However, she couldn't be happier.

    She was speechless at first but soon regained control of her brain. "Really? I just thought you were being friendly to me. You are the most amazing person so yeah, I did think that you wouldn't see me as anything other than a friend."

    Vic glanced down at Steph's lips before focusing back on her eyes. "Can I kiss you?"

    It was such a simple question but it held so much power over the Cassano, who was quick to nod and agree. Their lips met and it was better than Stephanie imagined. The two pulled away after a couple more seconds and the H/C haired girl smiled.

    Vic wrapped her arm around the other girl's body before asking the important question she had on her mind. "Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

    Stephanie Cassano laughed and her smile never faltered. "Yes, of course! I would love that."

    Victoria brought her now girlfriend closer and rested her head on top of Stephanie's, the two staying like that until they eventually had to get up.

KOTA'S NOTES! ─────
victoria is such a queen! i love writing for her even though i haven't done it much. i hope to get more for her written in the future, honestly all of måneskin in general since i love them.

 i hope to get more for her written in the future, honestly all of måneskin in general since i love them