Sure enough, as the instructor said, a person's physical fitness will continue to improve with training. At the beginning of school, they ran three kilometers with light clothes and would die. Later, when they increased to five kilometers, they also felt that their souls were about to die.

It turned out to be good now, just went to a camp for training and pulled out ten kilometers, and was fully armed. Looking back now, I really think that three kilometers and five kilometers are nothing.

Just as Mu Ran, Yu Jinxuan and others were running forward exhaustedly, all their first-year coaches, special trainers, some teachers, and several accompanying military doctors were sitting in a very comfortable and cool convertible suspension vehicle. Gliding some distance in front of them, leaving them with a cloud of yellow dust, then lifted off and passed over their heads.

During the period, Mu Ran saw the figure of the gas mask, and the gas mask seemed to see him too, and habitually put on a pair of glasses with his right hand slightly raised.

"I wish I could be an instructor sometime. Look at how arrogant they are now, they are fucking the students half to death all day long, and then I will say, your world is the world with the worst physical fitness I have ever led." Yu Jinxuan and Mu Ran ran side by side, and the two of them, together with Ji Jingyue, were the fastest among the Omega in their class.

"Now you are right to think so, but if you really become an instructor, you will find that you have more responsibilities on your shoulders." Mu Ran, who was walking forward with guns in both hands, raised his left hand and wiped the sweat from his forehead.

"Hey, that's right. I've been addicted to my mouth." Yu Jinxuan couldn't help bending his back when he was carrying a heavy load. He slowed down and readjusted his figure.

"The two of you chattering here when you have time, why not save some energy and run a few more steps, so as to save you from being eliminated when you can, and it will make people laugh out loud." Ji Jing, who had fully conserved his strength, easily overtook Mu Ran and Yu Jinxuan, and threw them a disdainful look.

Ji Jingyue has been displeased with Mu Ran for a long time. Wei Fengchi is the trigger for the deterioration of his relationship with Mu Ran. He hates Mu Ran, and by the way, Yu Jinxuan, who has a good time with Mu Ran, will also implement the joint and several system. He just sat there sneering at the two of them.

Yu Jinxuan had a tyrannosaurus temper, and his eyes were bigger than copper bells for a while.

Mu Ran adjusted his breathing, quickened his pace, ran to Ji Jingyue for more than ten meters, and slapped him in the face with his strength.

The next part of the journey was all mountainous, with constant uphill and downhill. When they approached the training camp, the coaches of each class and the assigned special trainers were waiting for them with their watches.

The timeline for the 10km full-armed pass is 69 minutes. After more than three weeks of training, most of the students can pass.

But after all, the previous training time was limited, and many people were able to insist on running to the camp because they were intimidated by the deterrence brought by the coach's threat of elimination, so many people were exhausted when they stopped, and what's more Dizziness or even vomiting due to intense exercise.

Mu Ran found that he had never looked forward to eating breakfast so much. When he was running just now, his stomach was empty, and he even had a burning sensation.

The students who were so hungry that their eyes were dizzy heard the instructor say that they can have breakfast, they were like big bad wolves pounced on the little white sheep. On the ground, everyone had a mouthful of bread and a mouthful of milk, which was called a wolf. It is estimated that tigers and wolves would be scared away by their aura when they saw them.