"Doctor Lu, can you be gentle... um..." When the tweezers gently scraped away a small stone, Mu Ran's face suddenly turned pale, and a few beads of sweat ooze from his forehead.

When his voice came to the back, he almost used an air tone, and the tail sound was elongated, like coquettishness, and inexplicably like moaning.

I really want to... I really want to listen to it again...

I want to hear that person crouching under him with a blushing face, calling him in an ambiguous tone...

Thinking of this, a flash of tenderness flashed across the handsome and heroic face.

But long-term pain is worse than short-term pain, so Lu Linshen struck quickly and ruthlessly, which can be regarded as cruel. He quickly cleared away all the small stones.

During the period, Mu Ran was made to scream, and Lu Linshen subconsciously reduced the intensity. He disinfected the horrible-looking wound, and then took a bandage and wrapped it around Mu Ran's leg.

His thighs have been exposed to the air for a long time, and the white cotton underwear looks more and more wet. It seems that if Lu Linshen wraps it up again, the sweet juice inside will spill directly onto his hands.

Seeing Lu Linshen tie a bow on the top layer of the bandage, Mu Ran's eyebrows twitched slightly, but he still tried his best to sound grateful, "Thank you, Doctor Lu."

Because Mu Ran's pants were scratched, he walked all the way covering his legs. Now it's not appropriate to wear those pants when he goes back to training. Mu Ran was thinking about how to solve it, whether to go back and ask instructor Xu for leave or what.

But instructor Xu has always wanted to make his class the class with the best physical fitness in the grade, so he has always disliked students asking for leave.

Lu Lin adjusted his glasses, the light above his head shone a small piece of light on his lenses, his eyes seemed to have the function of mind reading.

"I have a military uniform here. If you don't mind, you can wear mine and go back to the training ground first."

"This... how dare you trouble Dr. Lu..."

Mu Ran was a little conflicted. First, he felt that he hadn't gotten to know this cold-faced and quiet doctor well enough. Second, in order to prevent students from skipping classes, it would be very troublesome to go back to the dormitory during non-break time. You can only get the approval slip with the instructor or teacher.

"Don't forget about it." Lu Linshen returned the tweezers, alcohol and iodine bandages to the small steel plate, turned around and left.

The unwilling villain in Mu Ran's heart was slapped to death by the happy villain with a slipper. He jumped out of bed regardless of his injured leg, and grabbed Dr. Lu's arm.

"If you want, Dr. Lu, you are such a good person! It may be difficult to ask for leave to go back to the dormitory, so I will borrow Dr. Lu's clothes to wear in the training class. After the training, I will go back and wash it by hand immediately. Return it to Dr. Lu."

"En." Lu Linshen turned his back to Mu Ran, he lowered his head slightly, and the corners of his lips curved slightly.

Lu Linshen is very tall, more than half a head taller than Mu Ran, and his military trousers are also very long, Mu Ran tightened them with a belt, and the trouser legs still have a lot more.

He folded his trousers, put on black military boots, saluted Dr. Lu and ran out of the infirmary.

On this day, Lu Linshen learned of a secret of Mu Ran.