"Yeah." Mu Ran didn't say some sour and sweet words like the people who came here, but he also had a smile on his face, "It's cold outside, you still don't come in, because you want the cold wind to blow you into a popsicle?"

The person who came was Mu Ran's best friend Qi Yucheng.

"Brother." After letting go of Mu, Qi Yucheng called Qi Zijin obediently.

"Well, come and sit down first, by the way, Yu Cheng, what do you want to drink? Mu Ran got up early this morning and made coffee."

After Qi Zijin brought out juice, black tea, coffee, fruit and snacks from the kitchen with a tray, Qi Yucheng had already taken out the gifts he had brought.

What he sent to Mu Ran was a chronicle of interstellar wars that had been discontinued, which recorded all the wars that could be tested. Turning the pages of the book, the process of the war would be displayed in the form of a holographic projection.

He gave Qi Zijin a model of the Galaxy battleship Vola746, with the signature of the designer of the warship on the side of the fuselage.

After Mu Ran and Qi Zijin expressed their thanks one after another, Qi Yucheng smiled and tilted his head in Mu Ran's direction, resting his head on his shoulder.

"Of course, I sent you so many text messages last night saying that I would come over today, why did you reply to me so late?"

Mu Ran thought of the comforting scene on the sofa last night, and the tips of his ears turned red.

He couldn't directly say that he was "struggling" last night, so he said with a guilty conscience: "I just didn't see the optical brain at that time last night."

Qi Yucheng didn't suspect him, but Qi Zijin stretched out his hand to touch his chin, glanced at Mu Ran with his affectionate peach blossom eyes, and smiled meaningfully.

He added some juice to Mu Ran's glass, and changed the subject in due course, "Yu Cheng, I haven't seen you for a while, you've grown a lot taller."

Being exaggerated about being tall is what Qi Yucheng loves to hear most, his eyes sparkle like little stars for a while.

"Really? Really? I knew I had grown taller, hehehe..."

Since Qi Zijin entered the entertainment circle, the contact between Qi Yucheng and his cousin was obviously much less than before, so he couldn't think of what to talk about for a while.

Qi Zijin saw the reason for his silence, smiled, and opened up the topic again, "You just came back from M-73915η planet? That is a very popular planet recently, how do you feel?"

The M-73915η star is located in the Peacock galaxy, which is named for the blue and green luminous stars that look like peacocks. M-73915η is 30,000 light-years away from the main star where they are at this time, and it takes more than ten times Space jump arrives.

"Oh, don't talk about it, I also made an embarrassment once."

"Everything is good there, but it's too hot. I didn't check the local temperature beforehand. When I got off the spaceship, I was still wearing a down jacket, a scarf, and gloves. As soon as I landed, I was full of ridicule. The locals wore all It’s a short-sleeved T-shirt, and there are cool clogs on your feet.”

As soon as these words came out, both Mu Ran and Qi Zijin laughed out loud.

"Whoever told you to go didn't check it out before."

Mu Ran almost cried with laughter, in order to cover up, he rubbed Qi Yucheng's hair with a smile.

"Yeah, I didn't expect that either."

Qi Yucheng took a sip of coffee, turned his face to look at Qi Zijin, "By the way, brother, this place is not as spacious and grand as your villa, are you still used to living here? I remember you slept in bed, how did you sleep last night?"

"Very good, you are very good here, I went to bed early last night, didn't take sleeping pills, and slept until dawn."

While the three of them were chatting, Mu Ran suddenly remembered something, got up, went to the room, took out a bunch of potato chips, and stuffed them directly into Qi Yucheng's arms, "I almost forgot, I just went out to buy them yesterday, here, your favorite flavor .”

He shook the top bag at Qi Zijin, "You want some too?"

Qi Zijin shook his head, expressing that he didn't like to eat.

"Brother, I heard from my mother yesterday that the fans under your villa are going crazy, and the paparazzi are also squatting there to guard. Are you okay? Is it serious?"

"fine."

Qi Zijin lowered his head and stroked the rim of the cup, his dazzling silver hair drooped slightly, and soon he raised his eyes, his tone of voice seemed not to worry about the two of them, "My assistant is already dealing with it, and it will be fine after this time passes." .”

What kind of trouble Qi Zijin is facing and what will happen in the future, in fact, Mu Ran doesn't care, but after all, he is Qi Yucheng's cousin, so he also coped with it and said a few beautiful words for the scene.

The three of them chatted until dinner time, and Qi Zijin said that he would invite them to eat outside.

The person who came to drive was the Beta assistant who was full of fighting power yesterday.

The suspension car flew all the way over the tall buildings in the city center, across the open river in Yangliu Yiyi, and passed an eagle soaring at high speed, which attracted the eagle to look up and then flap its wings to chase.

The three arrived at an undersea restaurant with a great atmosphere.

Sit down in front of the giant floor-to-ceiling windows, and two great white sharks pass by outside the clear window. Flat and irregular giant manta rays glide past lightly like a cloak, and rays with slender tails and venomous spines fly low almost close to the reefs on the bottom of the sea.

Among the colorful corals, some colorful small fish pass through from time to time. The grouper catches a small fish and swallows it in one gulp, but never wants to be washed into the mouth of the orca behind the orca by the sea.

It is extremely difficult to make a reservation for this restaurant, and it usually needs to be at least half a year in advance. When Mu Ran was wondering how Qi Zijin made a reservation on a whim, Alpha on the opposite side ordered the waiter to open a bottle of red wine.

"Would you like some drinks?"

Qi Zijin picked up the wine glass that the waiter had refilled, and the light blue light above his head cast light and shadow on his handsome and leisurely face.

"I can drink, I want to drink!" Qi Yucheng smiled and put down his knife and fork, then nodded to the waiter.

"I don't drink well, so I won't drink."

Mu Ran apologized and smiled at Qi Zijin, but towards the Alpha in front of him, there was not much apology in his eyes.

Qi Yucheng belonged to the type of person who wanted to drink but had a really bad capacity for alcohol. After three cups, his face was already flushed like a layer of pastel.

He sat side by side with Mu Ran, feeling a little hot, he put down his glass. The three of them chatted about irrelevant things, interspersed with some jokes from time to time, and he would fall on Mu Ran's shoulder and laugh from time to time.

After dinner, the three returned to the apartment.

At night when the red sun was removed and replaced with a curtain full of stars, the night unfolded. Qi Yucheng sat on the big bed in Mu Ran's room. Mu Ran was pulling his tie and was about to pull it down, but Qi Yucheng Stand up and hold his hand, then slowly loosen the tie for him.

"Do you want me to stay here and sleep with you tonight?"