As for how two people with such disparity in family finances became best friends, it had to start with the incident that Qi Yucheng went to Feld star to spend the summer vacation with his grandma twelve years ago.

Mu Ran didn't look at the light brain when he came together today, so he didn't notice the 23 phone calls and 18 text messages Qi Yucheng made to him before Qi Zijin came over.

The contents of the text messages are the same, and they are all related to Qi Zijin's going to live in an apartment.

Before letting Qi Zijin enter the door of the apartment, Mu Ran glanced at it hastily, and then took a closer look to sort out the ins and outs.

It turned out that Qi Yucheng and Qi Zijin were not related from the very beginning.

The rope that tied the line of their two relatives was also due to a marriage.

【Of course, let me tell you that he is the youngest illegitimate son of my second aunt's cousin who just graduated from college who married Uncle Qi Zijin's fourth uncle's third son. 】

Mu Ran froze for a moment, put the optical brain on the book, and quickly texted Qi Yucheng with both hands, 【This relationship...is really complicated. 】

From Qi Yucheng's densely sent text messages, Mu Ran quickly pieced together the general information.

Before Qi Zijin entered the entertainment circle, a group of high-ranking and wealthy second-generation children in the main city of Zhuxing often got together to play together. Qi Zijin's family was not only rich, but because of being a high-ranking official, the family status was also very high. less than.

For a while, Qi Yucheng was taken by Qi Zijin, his cousin, to the bar to drink and stroll around the racetrack.

Later, Qi Zijin entered the entertainment circle, and the Qi family occasionally used Qi Zijin's relationship to make movies and stuff them in as the second male or female second.

Qi Zijin had a smooth career in acting, with a handsome face and superb acting skills, but not long ago, he was maliciously distorted by someone, and wrote nonsense gossip about pushing down reporters, playing big names on the set, scolding starlets, and embracing the popular singer Hua Qing news.

This kind of malicious slander is not the first time, Qi Zijin's previous team has always been able to deal with it without any splash.

But yesterday I don't know if it was too loud or for some other reason. All these news broke out after Qi Zijin finished filming at the Gerhold Military Academy, and various entertainment media rushed to report.

The paparazzi reporters rushed over after hearing the news, and surrounded all the villas under the name of Qi Zijin like a raging tide. Some fans turned black and became extremely crazy.

According to this situation, it is absolutely impossible for Qi Zijin to go back to the villa again, and it is easy to be caught straight if he stays in a hotel. He and his assistant proposed to go to Qi Yucheng's apartment to avoid the limelight.

Seeing that his cousin was in trouble, Qi Yucheng quickly nodded in agreement, and at the same time kept calling and texting Mu Ran.

As an Omega, although it is inconvenient to live with Alpha, Mu Ran can fully understand Qi Yucheng's approach.

Two weeks later, the first day of school at the Gerhold Military Academy will be ushered in. It was the first time for Mu Ran to study on the main star. He came to the main star ahead of time, but he had no other relatives on Kleiros, so Qi Yucheng proposed to lend him the apartment to live in.

"The garbage is cleaned up, does the owner need to add some coffee and tea?"

An intelligent robot with a disk on the bottom and a strip-shaped main body showed a big smiling face on the panel display. It asked Qi Zijin and Mu Ran who were sitting on the sofa and looked at each other from a distance.

"No thanks."

"I don't need it either. 321, you can go and charge yourself first."

As soon as Mu Ran looked up, he noticed a low battery indicator in the upper right corner of the 321 display panel.

After eating lunch, taking a nap, and having dinner, it will soon be bath time.

Qi Yucheng's apartment is quite large in size, not to mention the master bedroom and guest bedroom, as well as a spacious study room, gym, and even a well-equipped family movie room.

However, there is actually only one bathroom.

Qi Zijin was very gentleman, when he was reading at Mu Ran's desk, he asked him no less than three times if he wanted to take a bath first.

Mu Ran was flipping through "Mecha Classic Battle Encyclopedia", reading it with gusto, not wanting to be disturbed, he repeatedly waved his hands to ask Qi Zijin to wash first.

But after Qi Zijin finished washing and Mu Ran went into the bathroom, he immediately regretted it.

There is no other reason, it is because the small confined space of the bathroom is full of Qi Zijin's SSSS-grade Alpha pheromone, which is like the long and mellow rum soaked in the fragrance after the rain.

Mu Ran could have just turned around and left, but the stubbornness in his bones made him grit his teeth and persevere.

Under the bitterness, he took a combat bath.

As soon as the bathroom door opened, Mu Ran was like a suffocating fish breathing in fresh air. His flushed body staggered forward and bumped into a tall but warm wall.

The man hugged him gently and took him directly into his arms.

Mu Ran's mind was in a state of confusion, the lack of itching made him short of breath, and he raised his head in a daze.

"Muran, what's wrong with you?"

The heroic Alpha seems to be releasing his iconic pheromone completely unintentionally, but his pair of water-blue peach blossom eyes are shining with bright emotions.

That is imperative.