After thirty shots, Mu Ran and Wei Fengchi put down their guns one after the other.

"A1 Wei Fengchi's shooting score is 114.8 rings, and the 30 shooting scores are 9.7 rings, 9.3 rings, 9.5 rings... 9.8 rings, 9.6 rings."

"A2's Mu Ran's shooting score is 114.9 rings, and the 30 shooting scores are 9.6 rings, 9.5 rings, 9.8 rings... 9.2 rings, 9.4 rings."

With a difference of only 0.1 points, Mu Ran smiled brightly. He took his assessment card and walked to the scoring platform, and scored the corresponding points on the intelligent robot.

"You are very powerful. If you hadn't been injured, I probably wouldn't be able to beat you this time." Mu Ran gathered his light brown coat, walked up to Wei Fengchi, raised his eyes and smiled.

Wei Fengchi didn't even look at him, didn't even say "um", turned around and left.

The smile on Mu Ran's face froze for a moment, and he waved a fist gesture towards the tall Alpha's back, and then curled his lips.

This small action was unexpectedly noticed by another Alpha who got in the crowd.

What is out of tune with the people around him is that he wears black sunglasses on his tall nose bridge and a black mask on his face.

A head of silver-white dazzling hair, wearing a tight leather jacket on the upper body, a bright silver cross necklace falling straight to the chest, a pair of aqua blue jeans on the lower body wrapping the strong long legs, and dark gray Martin boots stepping deep on the snow .

"The one who won just now is Omega?" Sliding his knuckle fingers across his lips, Alpha Qi looked at the assistant beside him.

The little assistant was a little dazed at first, and hadn't reacted yet.

They came to shoot a scene at the gate of the military academy today, and Brother Qi played the role of an SSSS-level Alpha whose parents were unfortunately killed, with high ambitions, who turned from an ordinary soldier into a marshal.

This morning, the main film crew filmed the scene where Brother Qi came to the gate of the military academy when he was a teenager to swear that he would definitely enter the military academy after he was admitted.

After filming, it was just time for a break, and their brother Qi suddenly became interested and said that he wanted to go to the nearby shooting range. After he applied for a report to the relevant personnel, they entered the shooting range.

From the moment he came in, Brother Qi's eyes fell on that Omega who stole the limelight.

"Brother Qi, he should indeed be an Omega. There are many people pretending to be B and A these days, but there are very few people pretending to be O, basically negligible."

"Well, it's good to be an Omega."

Alpha Qi surnamed shook the snow off his clothes, turned around neatly, and left the shooting range before others discovered his true identity.

In the early morning of the next day, the heavy snow stopped suddenly, and the window pane was covered with a layer of cold steam. Looking down, the snow was covered with snow, and the ground was covered with more than ten centimeters of snow. A husky was jumping happily in the snow. Playing in the snow.

The windowpane is inward, the heater makes an inaudible operating sound like breathing, the living room objects are neatly arranged, even a small silver needle has found its home, lying quietly in the storage box .

There is a small cactus standing in a small flowerpot, with small thorns stretching out.

The Omega boy was sitting on the sofa, thinking about himself three times a day, thinking about what to eat in the morning, what to eat at noon, and what to eat at night.

"Ding Dong" cut through the rare silence, and disturbed Mu Ran's concentrating thinking.

How can there be a bell?

He obviously didn't get an interstellar express recently, and he didn't order takeaway today, and his good friend Qi Yucheng also traveled to the Peacock Galaxy during this time, so he probably wouldn't come to him.

Mu Ran hurriedly responded, and then pulled the furry slippers to open the door.

The door opened slowly, first revealing a handsome face that could be judged from the outline of the facial features even though it was fully armed, followed by the tall and tall figure of Alpha, followed by a smiling male Beta figure.

"Who are you looking for?"

The cold wind poured on Mu Ran from the corridor. He was wearing little clothes indoors, but now he shivered slightly.

"I find you."

Alpha standing in front spoke first, his voice was calm and melodious, with a bewitching power.

He slowly removed his hat, glasses, and mask, revealing a face carefully carved by God.

"You are Qi Zijin?"

Mu Ran was a little dazed, but quickly connected the person in front of him with the person on the billboard in the commercial center.

"It seems you know me."

Qi Zijin subconsciously curled his lips, and his ice-blue peach eyes also curved at the right time, like gems, like a starry sky, like a frozen light blue salt lake.

He raised his right hand slightly, and the assistant bent over and quickly took the hat and other objects from his hand.

He thought that Mu Ran would exclaim, and welcome him into the room happily.

However, in the next second, there was a heavy "bang", and the heavy door suddenly closed in front of him, and the door panel almost greeted him on the bridge of the nose.

"You got the wrong guy."

The voice came from the other side of the door, and it was not very real, as if it was separated by two worlds.

Qi Yingdi had never been treated like this before, his handsome face quickly stepped down as if he had changed his face.

He waved his right hand forward, the assistant understood, and began knocking on the door.

Under the persistent insistence of the assistant, Mu Ran opened the door again, but he crossed his hands on his chest and said coldly: "I don't think I have ever met King Qi Daying before, if you don't leave, I will call the interstellar police." .”

"I'm Qi Yucheng's cousin, you live in his house, am I right?"

"Excuse me, the next thing I want to tell you is that I will also live here during this time."