Forty-six

@jamieflatters posted a photo!

Liked by calumhood, sierradeaton and 1

Liked by calumhood, sierradeaton and 1.5 million others

jamieflatters
How beautiful... are those paintings?

View more  comments...

baileybass stunning

user1 omg omg omg

user2 I'm crying

user3 what the hell is happening rn ?!

user4 THEIR BACK TOGETHER?!

jennaortega the most beautiful!

edenbliss can hardly see them with that random girl standing in the way🙄

🖤

"What's got you so smiley, E?" Jack asks, plopping down beside me on the sofa in his and Lilly's shared apartment, throwing his arm over my shoulder affectionately. Lilly is somewhere in the kitchen making a mess with baking supplies, kicking Jack out a few minutes ago after he kept eating her ingredients.

    At the presence of the younger boy, I drop my phone onto my lap as if I'd been caught looking at something I wasn't supposed to be looking at. "Can't a girl be happy hanging out with her best friends?" I ask Jack, mocking offence.

    "Sure, but you've been miserable all week," Lilly calls from somewhere in the kitchen, listening in on our conversation. A few seconds later, she walks out, carrying a handful of chocolate chips, which she hands to Jack, a silent apology for kicking him out of the kitchen. I can't help but smile at her small display of affection.

    Before I can respond to Lilly, Jack begins speaking, a smirk on his lips as the words fall past them, "Speaking of Jamie."

    By the glance shared between Jack and Lilly, I can tell they've been looking for a subtle way to bring him up. Jack looks insanely proud of himself, while Lilly shakes her head, knowing subtly has never been one of her boyfriend's strong suits. "We weren't speaking about Jamie?" I say, tone questioning them.

    "Well, now we are."

      "Besides," Lilly takes a seat on the other side of me, knocking her leg against mine, her brows wiggling in my direction, "you were thinking about him. Weren't you?"

     "How do you know?"

      I'm sure my cheeks are bright pink, on fire by their scarily accurate accusation, "You're always thinking about Jamie." Jack informs me like he knows my own mind better than I do, "and you've been kind of..." he pauses, trying to find the right word, "pouty this week. Until now, that is when Jamie posted that photo of you."