Seventeen

@edenbliss posted a photo!

Liked by lilgibs, zoesaldana and 390 others

edenbliss not pictured: trinity behind the camera instructing me on how to pose🪩💙

Load more comments

baileybass obsessed with this look
edenbliss and I'm obsessed with you

jackchampion ooo shiny

jackchampion you look very pretty, E!
edenbliss aww thanks, J!🥺

misstrinitybliss Alexa, play bejeweled by Taylor swift

lilgibs the dress, the hair, the makeup... absolute perfection❤️‍🔥

jamieflatters does this mean I've been fired as your personal photographer, trouble?
edenbliss never❤️

🖤

My heart hammers in my chest as Trinity guides us down to the carpet, arm looped through my own; unlike the last carpet, where I stood on the sidelines and waited, Trinity had gotten permission for me to walk this one with her. She was so excited when she told me. So happy that I'd be by her side throughout the whole thing that I couldn't say no, no matter how hard I wanted to.

We weren't even on the carpet yet, and the flashes were already blinding, the shouts of photographers heard from blocks away.

I can't do this.

"You okay, E?" Trin moves her hand down to squeeze my own. We were dressed in somewhat matching gowns tonight, another one of her ideas; I'd tried reassuring her that I'd be fine in a simpler dress, but this is Trinity we're talking about, after all. She insisted the professional team do my hair and makeup also, including me in the entire getting ready process.

Our gowns were both silver, a mirrorlike fabric that reflected the lights around us, the blue carpet making it pop. Hers is strapless and more ballgown, ending just above the ankles to show off the simple black pumps she's paired with it. While mine hugged my curves rather tightly, the back open, the scoop neck back daring enough to show off a bit of my cleavage on the side, something that terrified me.

I didn't need to say anything for Trinity to sense my nerves. She knew me well enough to sense when my smile was forced, able to see my fidgeting with the ring looped around the delicate chain on my neck. "I feel like I'm gonna be sick," I admit, with a nervous chuckle, my stomach fluttering anxiously.

With the hand not holding my sister, I twirl the ring on my necklace around my finger, gripping the cool medal for comfort; breathing in, breathing out, as we pause on the edge of the carpet, where the others will be meeting us. "You're gonna be fine," Trinity squeezes my hand again, knocking her hip against my own.