Thirty

@edenbliss posted a photo!

Liked by misstrinitybliss, lilgibs and 1

Liked by misstrinitybliss, lilgibs and 1.5 million others

edenbliss when they ask you to write a song that isn't angsty...

load more comments...

User1 omg does this mean we're getting an album soon! I need more music!!

user2 but... but... I love angst

misstrinitybliss how dare they?

misstrinitybliss also I miss ur face
edenbliss I miss yours more!

jennaortega hot.

conangray I'm pretty sure the exact definition of Eden Bliss is Angsty tho?

baileybass I would happily listen to you sing about your grocery list tbh
user3 bailey's one of us

jackchampion write a song about me
lilgibs no, me.

🖤

Two years later

"C'mon, Eden," I mumble under my breath, anxiously tapping my pen against the paper in front of me. I'd scribbled over everything I'd written so far, unable to come up with anything good enough. "Think about love," I tell myself, shutting my eyes as if that will help me envision the feeling more clearly.

I hum a random melody under my breath, moving my fingers to hover over the keys of my keyboard, playing a melody that sounds like a death march, sad and lifeless, the kind of song that makes you want to curl up under a pile of blankets and cry. I'd submitted so many sad breakup songs my record label didn't know what to do with them; they claimed I needed a love song for the record. It couldn't solely be about heartbreak.

They wanted a love song, one like I used to write. Love songs used to come so easily, the emotions flowing through my fingertips into the words on my paper. Love was a feeling I felt so strongly that the only way I could describe it was to write it into a song.

It's almost hard to believe I ever felt it. It's been so long.

I normally never answer my phone in the middle of writing, hating the distraction, but as soon as it rings, I don't hesitate to pick the phone up, a slight smile dancing across my lips when Jack's name pops up. Maybe he can help me out with the songwriting process... sure, I haven't felt romantic love in a while, but that's not the only type of love.

"Mr. Champion, to what do I owe the pleasure?" I greet him in a posh tone, placing my phone against my keyboard. Jack is moving around when his face finally pops up on my screen, holding the phone close up to his face.