Twenty-eight

@edenbliss posted a photo

Liked by britaindalton, lilgibs and 345 others

edenbliss darling, I fancy you🖤

view more comments

baileybass I can't stop crying

misstrinitybliss this makes me so incredibly happy omg

user1 I feel like it can't be a coincidence that Jamie and Trinity's sister both posted soft launch's on the same day
user3 she captioned it with lyrics from London Boy.., where's Jamie's from. Just sayin🤷🏻‍♀️

user2 omg. Are you the girl in Jamie's picture???🤷🏻‍♀️

lilgibs update: I've dropped my phone twice now
jamieflatters and it still isn't broken?
lilgibs @jamieflatters shoutout to castify I guess. #notsponsered

jackchampion I feel like I'm being punked rn

🖤

Eden;

   "You know they're going to freak out, right?" I say to Jamie as we approach the restaurant we're meeting at for dinner. It's a smaller-looking Italian restaurant in the city, one highly recommended by Bailey, who claims we haven't lived until we try their homemade pasta.

    Jamie squeezes my hand, a boyish grin making its way onto his face, one I long to lean forward and press my lips against. That's the thing I've discovered about Jamie Flatters over the last 24 hours, he's addicting. "How much you wanna bet Bailey's gonna tear up?" He asks, chuckling at the thought of our friend, who has the biggest heart out of anyone I know. She gets emotional so easily, the kind of girl to cry at the end of a happy movie just as much as a sad one.

    "She's had time to process," I remind him, shrugging, "so she probably won't."

     "Okay bet," Jamie tilts his head at me competitively, releasing my grip so he can hold his hand out for a proper handshake, "winner has to pay for room service tomorrow morning."

    "Oh, so you assume I'm spending the night?" I ask him, interlocking our hands once again anyway with a firm grip, longing for his much warmer hand to encompass my freezing cold one once more. Jamie hums, wearing a grin so adorable it takes everything in me not to break and kiss him right now. "You do realize I'm on this trip as a guardian," I remind him teasingly, "for my little sister."

    "So, I'll spend the night at yours then," Jamie tugs me closer until the tips of our shoes are touching, and I have to tilt my chin up to see him clearly. It's freezing today, so cold I can see both of our breaths mingling in the air in front of us. Jamie leans down, pressing a delicate peck against the corner of my lip, before whispering. "Don't worry. I can be quiet."