ONE QUESTION.WHY?

DON'T LISTEN TO THE SONG YET

Kaylee's pov:

She grabbed my hand and slapped me, I hit the wall and fell on the ground tears falling from my eyes I honestly don't blame her for her actions, she's been through a lot

I get up from there and run to my room locking the door.
My mom suffers from Bipolar disorder ever since my dad cheated on her, she's never been the same he left us when I was in 5th. I still remember that day like it was yesterday.

**FLASHBACK**

OCTOBER 13TH

Sitting in my room going through my phone cause I had nothing to do when I heard a glass shatter, I quickly ran down stairs and saw my mom yelling at my dad, I saw glass pieces and blood everywhere But I just stood on the staircase like a statue, I didn't know what to do, my hands started to shiver there was a sharp pain in my chest and tears flowing down my eyes. The only thing I could hear was my mom shouting "He betrayed us kaylee"

**FLASHBACK OVER**

I didn't know what it meant at that time cause I was young, as years passed by I realised what my dad had done. We had a perfect family until he ruined it. He ruined mom. He ruined us.
My dad was my role model He was everything to me.
EVERYTHING.
I looked up to him so much but what he did was unforgivable. He's the reason I have trust issues. Any guy I talk to reminds me of what my dad did to my mom. He did come back 3 years later when I was in 9th grade, asking for forgiveness and If we could discuss the matter, I was disgusted to even look at him. Mom asked him to leave and never come back.
And that was the day I wrote my first song.

**LISTEN TO THE SONG ABOVE**

ONE QUESTION. WHY?
Its Times like these wish I had a time machine so I could see what u did on October 13th at 10:15 were u really asleep?
Or were lying to me and the family there's no us in us when I'm lacking trust, you wanna disscus ugh you disgust me, don't make me cuss you out why'd you let me down. Don't say sorry now and thanks to you I-I can't love right I get nice guys and villanize them, read their texts like their having sex right now, scared I'll find out that it's true then if I do then I blame you for every worse that I assume when I'm 45 someone calls me their wife and he fucks our life in one selfish night don't think I'll find forgiveness as fast as mom did and God I love you but your such a dip shit please fucking fix this cause you were all I looked up to now I can't even look at you.

Now I'm sitting on the floor looking at our family photo, the time when everything was perfect.
I eventually fall asleep on the floor.