TRAITOR

Ashley's pov:

"Kaylee?" I asked to make sure I Heard her right

"Yea her. I'm sure they are dating. He literally ran to her the second you called it quits. I mean have you seen the way she looks at him." Samantha said.
"I'm sure there just bestfriends u've got it all wrong Sam" I said and walked out of there.
Was it that easy for him to move on?
And I've been crying all night and not to mention the sleepless nights.
And it took him two weeks to go off and date her?
Yea I played dumb but I always knew they had something going on but I kept quiet so I could keep him.

I ran out of school controlling my tears but when I came out I couldn't control it anymore, I brusted out crying.
I kept crying and crying and crying my tears didn't stop at all.
My tears kept falling until the person I never wanted to see appeared infront of me.
"Ash? What's wrong, you alright" he said.
"Am I alright? Fine I'll be honest I'M NOT OKAY"
I said, quickly got up from there and left.

When I got home I felt very disturbed to even sit in my room, my room was filled with OUR pictures but now that he doesn't care anymore I started to rip them all apart, burned all his letters and all the stuff he gave me.
When I was done I saw his hoodie laying on the floor.
My favourite hoodie.
I wanted to burn that too but a small part of me didn't want to.
I wanted to talk to him right now and hug him tightly, cry out loud and tell him how I feel.

I decided to return his hoodie back.

I knocked on his door. Ok fine I didn't knock I banged on it.
He opened the door with a annoyed face but when he saw me his face softened.
"Ash what are you doing here?"
"I just came to return this" I said giving back his hoodie.
I turned and started to walk back but deep down I wanted him to follow me and ask me why I asked him to move on.
I kept walking but I just kept getting far from his house. It started to rain but I didn't care anymore I just kept walking still hoping he would follow me.
"Ashley wait"
Finally.
"Can we talk" he asked.
"Oh yes we can but I get to talk first.
Where should I start with hm maybe Kaylee. Ain't it funny how you ran to her the second that we called it quits, ain't it funny how you said you were friends, now it sure as hell don't look like it. YOU BETRAYED ME. You talked to her when we were together, loved you at your worst, but that didn't matter it took you 2 weeks to go off and date her. Guess you didn't cheat but your still a TRAITOR." I said, tears spilling from my eyes.

"Oh god Ashley you've got it all wrong there's nothing going on between me and kaylee we're just friends. And I'm a traitor? I WASN'T THE ONE WHO LEFT YOU CAUSE I LIKED SOMEONE ELSE. IF IT WAS ANYONE TO BLAME IT'S YOU ASHLEY.
YOU.
U DESTROYED US NOT ME" He said. Maybe he was right.
"DID YOU EVEN CARE TO ASK ME WHY, NO YOU DIDN'T BENNETT. YOU DIDN'T WELL SINCE YOU NEED A EXPLANATION. I NEVER WANTED THINGS TO END BETWEEN US. MY DAD FOUND OUT ABOUT US AND MY GRADES WERE FALLING APART I WASN'T HIS PICTURE PERFECT DAUGHTER ANYMORE, HE SAID I COULDN'T BE WITH YOU CUS HE SEES YOU AS A DISTRACTION AND HIS REPUTATION AS THE MAYOR WOULD GET RUINED. HE TOOK EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ME. EVERYTHING.

Bennett pov:

"So you never moved on and you liking someone else it was all fake" I asked her

"Yes it was, you're the only guy I'd ever look at." She said crying.
"Why would you lie to me Ashley"
"CAUSE I WAS FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU and things at home were already hard for me and I just didn't want to drag you in my shit, and when I heard you were dating Kaylee I couldn't talk it anymore"
I quickly hugged her. The things she said was all I wanted to hear.
"No one can break us apart, not even ur dad or kaylee, shes just a friend, if you want I'll stop talking to her if it means I can have you back. You're the only girl I'll ever want. The only girl I'll ever think of.
There were 2 types of loves
The kind you'd kill for
And the kind you'd die for.
But you were the kind I'd live for.
You'll never be unloved by me Ashley. I love you." I said

But she kept crying.
"Why are you still crying"
"I burned all your gifts and our photos" she said still crying like baby.
I can't believe even in this serious situation she could think about our pictures.

"We'll recreate them don't worry"
"Bennett" she called out my name.
I hummed in response.
"I love you too."