I HOPE IT LASTS FOREVER.

Kaylee's pov:

It's been weeks since Bennett and I made a pact

It's been weeks since Bennett and I made a pact. Things have started to change we've got really close and I'm happy we have.
Every time I look at him my feelings for him grow even more. being around him makes me happy, like I could literally look at him all day and not get bored and if he doesn't come to school for one day, I get worried and upset he's the reason I wanna go to school. I don't know what this feeling is, but I HOPE IT LASTS FOREVER.

As I'm walking through the corridor with Bennett to get to our first class, I hear people murmuring and giving us weird looks.
When we came to our first class which was English Bennett decided to sit next to me. We kept distracting each other, hitting each other and laughing. We laughed so loud that we didn't notice the whole class had gone quiet and everyone was looking at us. The teacher gave us a warning but we still continued to laugh. We laughed so hard that the teacher asked us to leave the class.
I was being too slow so Bennett helped me take my bag so we could leave fast.
As I was walking out I hear Samantha say "Bennett huh?" I roll my eyes at her and leave.
Bennett suggested that we skip all our classes so I agreed. We were sitting together figeting with our phones until Bennett decides to snatch my phone and run, I chase him back and I finally get a hold of him. "Ha now give it back" I said to him "get it yourself" he said stretching his hands. The fact that he was already tall and now that he's streched his hands I couldn't reach it. So I gave up and said "Fine I give up, now give it back."
After he gave my phone back he started to examine my face like there was something wrong with it.
"What happen to your face" he asked.
I didn't wanna tell him that my mom hit me. So I just said "oh it's nothing I just um fell last week"

Bennett's pov:

"Oh it's nothing I just um fell last week" she said

I've known Kaylee for years and I could tell she was lying. The Marks on her face didn't look like she fell, it looked like someone had hit her.

Kaylee's pov:

I knew he could tell I was lying

I knew he could tell I was lying. But I really didn't wanna tell him about my mom hitting me that would just ruin the whole mood.
Bennett gets a notification from his phone, so he takes his phone to check.
"Oh look it's Ashley shes coloured her hair Blonde, isn't she so pretty?"
Alright now that just ruined the mood.
"Yea shes pretty" I give him a smile.

The Bell rang for the last period, I was looking for Bennett but I see that he's already with Ashley. He looks at me and leaves. HE FUCKING LEAVES.
Whenever he's with her it's like he's a total different person.
"whatchu looking at" Mia says putting her hand around my shoulder "oh nothing" I simply reply.