WHY HER?

Kaylee's pov:

When I got home, I see my drunk mom passed out on the couch with bottles everywhere

When I got home, I see my drunk mom passed out on the couch with bottles everywhere. I carefully pick them up so that I don't make any noise and wake her up. After I'm done picking them up, I do the dishes and clean the house. I head up to my room and take a quick shower. I feel a bit tired so I lay down on my bed and eventually fall asleep.

I wake up to a message from Bennett.

Benny🖤
Come over I'm bored

Kaylee
Alright I'll be there.
Read

I quickly put on my shoes and go down, before I leave the house I wrote a note for my mom saying I was going to Bennett's house Just so she doesn't worry.

I reached his house and rang his doorbell. Samantha opens the door with an annoyed face
"Ew why are you here?" She asks "well I could ask the same for you". I replied back, letting myself in Before she could say anything else.

"Hey lele come in" Bennett said giving me a side hug. I enter and I see Ashley and few other people from school. We were all watching a movie until one of the guy's suggested we play truth or dare. "Oh yes lele why don't u call Mia over" Bennett said. I quickly grabbed my phone and texted Mia the address. She said she would be here in 15 minutes so until then everyone just watched the movie. The doorbell rang. Since I knew it was Mia, I got up to open the door.

"Alright who wants to go first" jabcob said. (He's one of the guys from school). "I'll go. Dare" samantha said. When she was done with her dare she looks at me and then Bennett "alright Ben your turn" samantha said. Bennett picked truth. "Do you have feelings for any girl here?" Jacob asked him. "Yes I do" he said looking at Ashley. We played for another round until it was Bennetts turn he said he wanted to do a dare. "Kiss the prettiest girl here" another guy said. What he did next shocked me. He got up and kissed Ashley. Not that I didn't expect him to kiss her it just hurts seeing the guy you like kiss someone else right in front of you. Like WHY HER. Samantha looked at me and said "why don't we give Kaylee a chance now". Everyone agreed, so I picked truth.
"Is it true that you have feelings for Bennett?" samantha Asked smirking at me.
Before I could answer the question Mia stepped it. "Is it true that your a whore?" Mia asked her and Samantha was out of words. Mia suggested we leave, When we came out we both bursted out laughing. "Thank you" I said. "You don't have to thank me. You do like him don't you?" Mia asked "huh um we should leave" I said "you make it too obvious lele" she said giving me a smile.

Do I?