OH WHAT A PLOT TWIST U WERE.

Bennett's pov:

Ashley and I got back together and I've never been happier

There's something about her.
Something special.
I've met a lot of girls but nobody feels like her.
If I was sad, all I had to do was talk to her. Her smile was all the comfort I needed.
I could literally stare at her all day.
I know she's insecure but I wish she could see herself the way I do.
Shes the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.
I want her to be my first and my last.
She'll always be mine.

As soon as I was done with basketball practice, I quickly grabbed all my stuff and left since I had to see Ashley before she left for her first period. I know I'm dramatic but I don't wanna wait another 35 minutes to see her.
I was fast walking to get to Ashley before the bell rings, as I was walking I saw Kaylee.
Ashley's words came into my head
"Ain't it funny how you ran to her the second that we called it quits."
I'm thankful to kaylee, but if she was one of the reasons that was gonna break Ashley and me apart, I had to distance myself a bit.
Don't get me wrong, kaylee will always be someone special to me shes been through my side no matter how hard it was.
Even if she was in pain she'd always check up on me and I appreciate that.
She starts coming towards me with a bright smile,
But thankfully Ashley showed up.
"Hey"
"Hey baby" I said giving her a hug.
I could see kaylee's smile quickly fade away.

Kaylee's pov:

"Hey baby" I heard him say

Hey baby?
It seemed like My world had just stopped.
Everything seemed so slow like we were on a time lapse.
Did I get my hopes up?
I didn't wanna make it seem like I wasn't happy about it. Even if I was I didn't want him to see that.
Perhaps it's just easier to smile and pretend like everything is fine, rather than admit that my heart is a little swollen from losing something that wasn't even mine.
He looks up after giving her a hug and just gives me a smile, before leaving walking hand in hand with her.
At that moment I didn't know how to feel anymore.
As he kept walking away it felt like our memories were fading away too.

"He's not good for you he treats you like you're nothing and always puts you last. Why do you love him?" Mia asked.
"Because I can talk to hundreds of people in one day but none of them compare to the smile he gives me in one day."

I know I don't stand a chance but I'm gonna like him anyway.

Oh Ashley, WHAT A PLOT TWIST YOU WERE.