WISH I WERE HEATHER

Kaylee's pov:

"They're finally official" Mia said looking at Bennett and Ashley

I look up from writing my notes and sign at the sight I'm looking at. Something I've never wanted to see or even think about.

Only if he knew how much I liked him but I watch his eyes as she walks by what a sight for sore eyes, brighter than the blue sky. Shes got him mesmerized while I die. I've always seen Ashley as a heather, you know the girl everyone wants to be.

I just stand there while he puts his arm around her shoulder, now I'm getting colder. But how could I hate her? she's such a angel. But then again, kinda wish she were dead as she walks by.
she kept complaining about the cold weather so he gives her his hoodie.
That's when I remembered 3rd of December me in his hoodie he gave it to me cause I felt cold but when I tried returning it to him he said it looked better on me than it did on him.
I know It's just a hoodie but he likes her better. WISH I WERE HEATHER.

"They look so good together"
"Aww how cute"
"Omg their finally together"
I hear people commenting on them as they enter. Mia notices the change in my mood and says. "My eyes seem to be burning from what I'm seeing, let's go."
As we walked together to our class, samantha stops me with her mean comments. "Hm I smell jealousy"
That's when Mia said "the only thing I smell is a nasty hoe that gets with all the boys and keeps her grades down just like her standards. Let's go kaylee"
"Get a life" samantha said again.
"You mean like yours? Nah I'll quit" Mia said laughing. We started to walk but I could see samantha roll her eyes, I stopped, looked at her and said "keep rolling your eyes, hope you atleast find a brain back there" she gasped and was gonna tell something back but Mia cut her mid sentence and dragged me.

Bennetts pov:

"They look so good together""Aww how cute""Omg their finally together"I hear everyone comment

"Aww how cute"
"Omg their finally together"
I hear everyone comment.
We kept walking until I saw kaylee. I couldn't stop thinking about the song she sang last night. She kept looking at me and singing the lines "please don't be in love with someone else, please don't have somebody waiting on you"
Maybe I should talk to her.

Kaylee's pov:

After the class was done, I started to pack all my stuff

After the class was done, I started to pack all my stuff. When I was done packing everything and keeping my other stuff in my locker.
I kept walking until I hear Bennett calling me. God after my actions yesterday I didn't wanna see him so I started to walk fastly until I tripped on my shoe lace and fell.
"Did you just fall?" He asked
"Um no. I attacked the floor" I said laughing nervously"
"Backwards?" He said laughing.
"I'm frekin talented" I said shouting.

We sat in silence in the basketball court. It was getting really awkward so I got up to leave until he asked.
"Can I ask you a hypothetical question?"
"Yea sure"
"If I date another girl would you ever get jealous Kaylee?" I honestly didn't know how to answer that question so I just said.
"If it's a hypothetical question why would I answer it"
"So you wouldn't be jealous right?"
Of course I would be-
"Oh totally not" I lied
He seemed really relieved by my answer.
We kept talking about random stuff until he said. "You know your shit in playing basketball"
"Woah thats such a nice thing to say Bennett"
"1v1?" He asked
"Bet" I mentally hit myself for saying that cause I damn well knew I was gonna lose.
We kept playing but I still forget to tie my lace and that's when we both fell. Fell as in He was on me and we kept staring at eachother. I wanted us to stay like this forever. But of course someone had to ruin it.
Heather oh I mean Ashley. He quickly got of me and we acted like nothing happened.
"Bennett you coming or not" Ashley shouted.
"Well you see my girlfriend is waiting for me so we'll finish this some other day" he said.
"Oh right your 'girlfriend' yea you should definitely go"
But I didn't want him to.
I never want him to.