TO HIM- IT'S YOU.

Kaylee's pov:

I just lay on the floor looking at my white boring ceiling

All I could think about, was him
Just like that I was taken back to the day he kissed me.
His soft lips on mine. He tasted like tequila, god I wonder how much he drank that day. He pulled me closer, kissing harder. I didn't even feel like I was living in reality, it's like a fairytale when your crush kisses you. I wonder how he's so perfect like everything in him is perfect gosh even his lips, his tongue. Apart from the alcohol taste in him, everything else about the kiss was....wonderful, and slowly we parted our lips away. I didn't want to, I wanted to stay like that. I wanted him to be mine forever.

There was this weird sensation in my heart like someone had just stabbed me after what happened at school.
Not telling him how I feel just makes things harder for me no matter how hard I try to forget it or him, I just can't.
You know that feeling when you feel so alone that you can't talk to anyone and you wish you could say everything that's on your mind, and confess your feelings. The feeling where you feel like you're on your own planet. The feeling where you just wanna cry but you've no tears left to cry?
Well yeah that's the worst feeling in the world.
Bottling up all these feelings I have for him just didn't sit right, I took my phone out sighed and started to type.

TO HIM
I've never fallen for anyone the way I've fallen for you. I thought liking someone was easy, but now I disagree.
I can't get you off my mind. Whenever I smile, I wish you were the one making me smile but it's the complete opposite.
I do love you, I always will.
But loving you is just too hard.
I know you'll never love me as much as you love her.
You are my bestfriend and more. You're perfect to me. I love you for who you are and not who you act like and not who people think you are.
When I'm around you I forgot how shitty life is.
You make me feel at home, you make me feel like the world isn't strange.
What kinder gift can someone give another one?
Love, perhaps should always be this simple.
But instead you stole my first kiss
Then my happiness
And finally, my life.
Now ik what it feels like to love someone whatever you do u can't turn away From ur feelings you can't stop urself from loving him.
But,
I'm still here, Loving you silently.

It's YOU. In a thousand of lifetimes, in a hundred of ways, it's YOU cause no one else makes sense. it's YOU. It'll always be YOU.

It's always been YOU.
-KAYLEE.

After I was done writing it, I felt like I needed to tell him but I know I couldn't.
I wouldn't.
Being near him just hurts me even more and seeing him with someone that isn't me hurts even more.
I just didn't wanna stay here and watch him watching her
I took my laptop searched up for the best music school.
1.The Juilliard School.
2.Yale School of Music.
3.Conservatoire de Paris.
4.Curtis Institute of Music.
5.The Royal Academy of Music.

I applied for the best music school hoping for good results.

"YOU LITTLE BRAT COME DOWN RIGHT FUCKING NOW."
It was my mom she hadn't been home for a week and now she's back just to vent or probably for money.

I hope they email me back as soon as possible, cause I can't take this anymore.