THE START

Authors note:
Hope y'all like it:)

Kaylee's pov:

"Kayleeeee wake up it's time for school" I hear my mom shout from downstairs

"Kayleeeee wake up it's time for school" I hear my mom shout from downstairs. It's the first day of school after summer break and I'm really nervous.
I get up from my bed, brush my teeth, take a shower and run downstairs. When I got downstairs, I saw my mom had prepared pancakes, as much as I want to eat them I realise I am late for school.
Tbh I don't hate school it's just the teachers, homework and for the shitty people except Mia and Bennett of course. As soon as I reach school,
I hear someone shout my name from behind and tackle me to the ground, I was ready to punch this person in the face until I realise it is Mia.
"Lele I missed u so much" she said hugging me tightly "gosh Mia we just met yesterday" I say hugging her back.
Mia was showing me her schedule we had 5th and 6th period together and I was happy I'd atleast get to be with her for 2 periods thats when the bell rang.
When I enter the class I get dirty looks from everyone but the first person my eyes layed on was samantha. let me tell y'all something, she might look like an angel, walk like an angel, talk like an angel, but is definitely the biggest bitch ever. shes hated me since 5th grade for something that I wasn't in fault for, it all started when a guy she liked had liked me, when she got to know, she spread rumours saying I stole him from her, she would send all her nosy friends to pick on me in the cafeteria. once she took it too far to a point where she wouldn't let anyone talk to me, she was the reason I had no friends until I met Mia in 7th grade.
1st 2nd 3rd and 4th period ended when the bell rang for the 5th period I was excited cus Mia was gonna be there too.
The class was too boring so I slept through 5th and 6th period Mia woke me up cus school had ended as I was walking through the corridors with her. I saw....