"How's it going in London?" I asked her once we both had calmed down a bit from laughing, in hopes she would move on from the subject but of course she didn't. 

"Nah Ah, I know what you're doing and it's not working. Back to you. You're sleeping right? I mean not too many nightmares?" 

In the corner of my eyes, I saw Alexia carefully reposition herself. As quietly as she could she scooted down the bed and laid her head on my stomach. 

Out of instinct I lifted my hands a bit, high enough so she could find a good position to lay in. Once she found the perfect spot, I rested my hands on her head. 

"Oh I've been sleeping alright." I mumbled only loud enough for Alexia to hear, causing her to snort. 

"What did you say?" The defender furrowed her brows in confusion, not quite getting what I said. 

"I'm fine Leah. Don't worry. I actually don't have too many nightmares any more." I smiled.

"Okay, well that's good." She sounded relieved. However the blonde's eyebrows scrunched up in confusion and after some silence she finally spoke up. 

"Did you redo your room?" She asked with a questioning look. 

"No, why?" I frowned at the defender, not really sure where she was getting at. 

"Your wall is a different color." She simply pointed out and then it clicked. The room that Leah thought was mine, had a different color like she said. 

"No it isn't. It's always been this one." I tried to sound as convincing as I could but the blonde wasn't so easy to convince. 

"No, last time I facetimed you it was white now it's brown." 

"No no, it's always been this color." I tried again and this time she seemed satisfied with the answer. 

"Weird, I could have sworn it was white." She pondered a bit longer on her thoughts but then just accepted it. 

Conversation started the flow between us naturally, talking about how it was going in London, stupid things Katie or Jordan got themselves in, fights Daan had gotten herself into on the field, my adventures here in Barcelona and how I felt about our new coach for the national team. 

Somewhere during the conversation, I could feel Alexia's hand slip under the covers and under my shirt, pushing it away a bit in the process. Even though I loved the close contact with Ale, it was getting harder to focus on the conversation I was having with Leah. 

Her hand started on my stomach, tracing the outlines of my abs before slowly wandering down to my thigh. Her action had caused the blanket to get pushed away a bit and exposed my bare stomach, where she was placing gentle kisses.

"Is that a hickey?!" Leah yelled out and broke me out of my thoughts. The gaze that seconds before was locked on Alexia, now snapped to the screen, seeing a wide eyed defender. 

"What?" I shot up a bit in surprise causing Alexia to jolt up as well, giving me a small glare for disturbing her peace. 

Our movement caused the blanket to drop a bit. Even though it didn't show anything, it was very clear now that I wasn't wearing many clothes besides my tanktop and underwear. 

"You're not wearing any clothes." Her eyes only got bigger. 

"Yes I do." I immediately defended myself but it was no use. 

"No you don't and that definitely is a hickey." She narrowed her eyes, raking a closer look at me. 

Once Alexia knew I was gonna keep still and would stay in the same position, she nestled herself back to my side but forgot one very important thing. 

The Rising Star - Alexia Putellas On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara