Yamamoto

Yamamoto was stuck by your side since you agreed to become his girlfriend, you had agreed after years of quietly chasing after you, he finally had you and he showed you off everywhere. He took you to his games and would take you on many dates, making sure you were wearing the best outfit in the room. The both of you had a very close relationship and because Yamamoto was relatively clingy, he would be everywhere with you, scared he'll miss out on something amazing and because he couldn't bear not seeing your face.

You woke up in the morning, a pair of arms wrapped around your waist, one hand on your breast whilst the other was laid on your hip. You smiled lightly and ran your hand down your boyfriends arm, shuffling back towards him, making him tighten his arms around you and press his body against yours. You attempted to fall back to sleep but you couldn't so you turned your body around and wrapped your legs over Yamamoto's body, kissing his cheek lightly before snuggling your face into his neck, pecking it lightly and carefully so you didn't wake him up. You heard him moan and he stirred, alerting you that he was waking up.

"Good morning baby." You giggled, pecking his jaw as he stretched his arms out. He opened his eyes and looked down at your red face. You grinned showing your teeth before you cuddled back into his chest.
"Good morning." He whispered, still not used to being up as early as he was, his voice heavily raspy. You hummed against his chest and ran your hand down his waist, stopping at his joggers. Yamamoto looked down at you, his eyebrow raising in suspicion as you ran your finger across the waistband of the joggers. You continued the movement and looked back to Yamamoto and you let out a small flinch, not realising how close his face was. He watched as your eyes widened before you laughed at yourself.

You glanced back up and pushed your face closer to his, pressing your lips against his rough ones. Your hand running delicately up his body causing small goosebumps to form. You then let your hand travel over his joggers and you firmly pressed your hand against his growing boner. You palmed him slowly and he grunted into your lips, grinding his hips down onto your hands. You blushed at his strong movement and pushed down harder making him gasp out a moan. You pulled your hands away slyly before slipping it under his joggers, taking his dick in your hand fully. You were by then away from his lips and looking down his joggers. "Take them off." You muttered and he nodded shyly. He moved onto his back and pulled his joggers down letting them fall down the side of the bed.

You moved your body and got out of bed too, sitting on top of the covers. You took his length back in your hand and squeezed him around his base. You leaned down and took him in your mouth, immediately bobbing your head along his dick. It was early in the morning meaning he was at his peak of his sensitivity, he always gained a boner in the morning, one little movement and he was hardening. You pushed him all the way into your mouth, the tip of his dick hitting your throat, small groans left his mouth as his stomach twitched slightly, his hands fisting the sheets as he tried to not cum already. You jerked the rest of his dick off whilst you wrapped your lips around his tip, his moans getting progressively louder as you continued. "Sh-it, I'm gonna cum." Yamamoto moaned and not long after his cum filled your mouth. It may have not tasted very nice but you swallowed it anyway, he found it hot.

You pulled away from his dick and moved over his lap straddling him. Yamamoto placed his hand on the bottom of your back as he pulled his body up, deciding to sit up instead of lying down like he usually does. His finger ran over your entrance, gathering some of your wetness and sucking it from his finger, watching as you guided his dick to your entrance. You sunk down on him slowly, letting him stretch out your walls. You took all of him in and you glanced up at him, seeing the small smile on his face which made you look at him in confusion. You placed your hands on his shoulders and lifted your hips before dropping them back down on his dick. You moaned loudly and gripped his shoulders, you rested your head on his collarbone as you began to move, repeating the same as before but you soon picked up a pace. When Yamamoto saw you becoming tired he unclenched his hand from the sheets and put it on your hips, helping you lift yourself. You took a moment to grind down on him before going faster when bouncing on him.

Yamamoto sighed, his moans bouncing off the walls, so loud that the neighbours could hear him. You bit your lips and whimpered into his neck, his dick hitting a good spot in your walls making you twitch and start to feel the tightness in your abdomen. You shut your eyes and let the tightness go, cumming all over his dick. The clamping down of your walls made Yamamoto's sensitive dick cum inside of you. You moaned loudly and cried out, your legs shaking and you began to feel the burn in your legs. You pulled off of his body and laid back down in the sheets. Yamamoto sat in the same position, breathing heavily as he looked at you in shock. How the hell did he ever pull you?