Ushijima

You sat in your dressing gown, makeup artists surrounding you. They crowded you, yanking your hair or pounding makeup into your face. You kept a smile on your face though, this was your dream job, you couldn't start hating it now, it took you years to get into the spotlight and now you were.

"Is Y/n ready yet?" The photographer asked, popping his head through the door. The people around you split away from you and with some finishing touches you were able to leave. "Arlight this way Y/n, you'll be working with Wakatoshi Ushijima, Ushijima. This is L/n Y/n." The photographer introduced the two of you.

You smiled and shook his hand bowing in the process, he did the same for you, except there wasn't much of a smile. You knew this guy, he was that volleyball player from years ago. You had heard about him from your own school, so it meant the two of you were about the same age, you being a couple years younger.

"Right, places everyone!" The photographer announced, pulling the duo to the set where they were going to be taking pictures together for an underwear company. He placed you two in different positions beside each other and you took off your dressing gown, passing it to a member of staff.

Ushijima wasn't going to look but you looked absolutely beautiful, he couldn't help it. But he maintained himself just jumping on you. "You look beautiful." He muttered, moving his hands to your waist, you glanced up to him and smiled, the camera flashing shocking you slightly.

The two of you moved around with different positions and continued taking pictures, the photographer constantly praising the both of you. This pose was quite different and the two of you had to step into each other's boundaries, but you had to get it done.

They had Ushijima placing a kiss on your chest, looking up at you, whilst you're  tipping your head back. It wasn't comfortable, but it's what they wanted. But as long as it was shot a couple of times, it was the only time you had to overstep in each other's bubbles.

The next was just Ushijima leaning his head on yours. Then it was the solo pictures, by the end of it, it was time to inspect the pictures and you helped choose the one you liked most. The both of you chose the kissing one, it looked the best, especially as a cover.

You were in your dressing room when the door opened, you turned expecting your manager, but it was Ushijima. "Ushijima, I didn't expect you to be here." You muttered, taking your hair out of your face, a blush crossing your cheek as you still weren't in your usual clothes.

"You looked amazing out there." He mumbled, walking over to you, his face still as blank as ever.
"Thank you Ushijima." You grinned, putting your things away into your bag. You knew he was now standing behind you because you could feel his lingering aura. "Why are you here?" You asked, looking up at him.

He didn't say anything though, he only placed his hand up and caressed your cheek, tilting your head up. He then dipped his head down to meet your face and he placed a passionate kiss to your lips.

You froze in shock but melted into the kiss quickly, leaning into his body and placing your hands on his shoulders. The kiss lasted only a few seconds longer but as soon as you parted, his lips were travelling down your neck.

Sloppy kisses were placed around your neck as he lifted you up and gently placed you onto the counter. He wedged himself in between your legs and he grasped one of your thighs as his lips continued to travel down.

You groaned as he got down to your breasts. He left a couple marks before completely ripping off the bra you had been wearing, you jolted slightly as the ripped pieces landed on the floor and you were left bare. He then laid you on the counter and took one of your nipples in his mouth whilst the other was being rubbed by his thumb.

You whined and brought your hand into his hair, needing something to hold onto whilst he sukced at your breasts. He parted from one of your breasts and began paying attention to the other but departed just as quickly and his lips continued their travel down your body.

He got to your underwear and he yanked them down your legs, not ripping them in half this time. He crouched down and widened your legs making you groan when the cool air hit your hot center. He blew into your entrance and you flinched, you then moaned out loudly as he licked a long stripe up your vagina, paying extra attention to the clit.

You moaned and your legs shaked as he dipped in two fingers and stretched out your walls. You whined when he began curling his fingers around the hole trying to find the good spot. You moaned out loud once he had found it and he continued to attack it quickly, drawing you to your orgasm.

He felt your walls tightened and you began thrashing around, signifying that you were close to cumming. Once he felt like it had been too long he brought out his fingers and licked at your clit for a moment before leaving you unsatisfied.

"U-Ushijima, w-what the hell?" You asked, sitting up but you were yanked down to your knees in a flash. You groaned and rubbed your knees whilst Ushijima swiped off his clothes, leaving him naked in front of you.

"Suck it Angel." He muttered, his voice extremely husky, almost making you cum right there. You brought his dick into your head and inspected the long length before shocking it into your mouth, trying to take him all in but failed as he was too big for your mouth and was making you gag.

You swirl your tongue around his tip, giving the sensitive area the most attention. You then began bobbing your head on his length making him groan out and thrust his hips into your mouth making you gag even more as he couldn't fit. You felt his dick twitch slightly and he came in your mouth. You swallowed down the cum and brought yourself back up and he placed you back onto the counter.

You kissed his lips, bringing his body extremely close to yours that he almost slipped in. You wrapped your legs around him whilst he slipped his dick into your entrance. The both of you initially groaned out and he stayed in place for a second before testing the waters, by thrusting in and out of you slowly.

You groaned at the tempo and started grinding your hips down onto him in desperation and luckily you got your wish and he began picking up his speed. He wrapped his hand around your throat and watched as his cock glided in and out of your vagina.

His eyes returned to your closed ones, that were clamped down. "Y/n." He groaned, his thrusts becoming irregular.

"Yes!" You moaned, holding onto the hand wrapped around your neck.

"Open your eyes as you cum." He ordered and you nodded eagerly. The tightening in your abdomen was getting harder to ignore and with one last thrust you came around his dick triggering his own orgasm.

You had your eyes wide open and your eyes locked. The two of you panted heavily and he let go of your throat. You collapsed back onto the counter and he slid out of you, you could feel the soreness already.

He pulled you up and placed a kiss against your lips and then placed one on your cheek. You smiled and returned a kiss on his cheek and he let you down, cum was dripping from your thighs so he helped you clean up.

By the time you had left, you had his number and that was definitely not the last time you were gonna see him.