Akaashi

You had woken up pretty early in the morning and Keiji was still asleep beside you. You took his arm off your waist slowly before turning around to be face to face with him. You stretched out slightly and kissed his cheek, trying to not wake him up.

You dragged yourself out of bed and skipped to the bathroom. You rubbed your eyes before looking into the mirror seeing your drained face. You sighed and sat down for a moment, relaxing from just getting up.

You stood up lazily and got undressed before stepping into the shower. You stood far away from it before turning it on and adjusted the temperature. Not long after you slipped under the running water, drenching your hair.

The hot water ran down your body leaving no part untouched and you washed your hair. You began to wash it out but you jumped when a pair of cold hands touched your hips. You spun around and was met with the sight of Akaashi, who seemed to still be waking up.

"Good sleep?" You asked, pulling him into a hug, your breasts pushing up against his naked chest. His breath hitched and he nodded, trying to keep his gaze on your face and not your breasts. You smiled and turned back around washing the rest of the shampoo out of your hair.

You moved yourself to the side of the shower, letting him get his body wet. You smiled as he stumbled over and dropped his head, letting the water run down it. You grinned and moved his hair around, letting the water get through the strands quicker. Akaashi groaned as you accidentally pulled on his hair and scratched your nails across his scalp gently.

He could feel his dick getting harder and groaned as you could see it perfectly, but you tried to not look down there for his comfort. You pulled your hands away from him and gathered up some shampoo and raked it through his hair.

"Stand up, and turn away." You ordered and he immediately did your bidding. He was now standing away from you as you scrubbed his head. You weren't able to see his hard dick and maybe he was able to get away with it.

"You can wash it out now." You said, moving away to get the conditioner. He watched as you bent down and his dick got immensely harder as your breasts hung down. He groaned out and shook off the arousal and stepped under the shower. He for a second turned it onto the coldest temperature and let it run down his body until you were back towards him.

"That's too cold Keiji." You muttered, feeling the cold water on your feet.
"Sorry." Akaashi muttered, turning it back to a warm temperature. He scrubbed away the soap from his hair and wiped his eyes.

"Hold out your hand." You announced to him, holding out the conditioner. He did what you told him to and you squirted some of it in his hand and placed some on yours. You raked it through your hair, rubbing it in to get your whole head covered.

You then wrapped your arms around his waist and hugged him from behind, yawning. "I'm so tired." You mumbled, resting your head on his shoulder blade. Akaashi froze as your hands were placed quite low on his body. He silently begged for you to touch him but he didn't know if you were up to it or not.

"You should get more sleep then." He teased, trying to distract himself and you nodded, running your hands up and down his chest, scratching along it slightly. The warm water ran across your hands and it flowed down your hands and his body.

You kissed his shoulder blade and moved in front of him to wash your hair. Keiji who was behind you checked you out, unable to keep away the rude thoughts that triggered his boner. He stood behind you and brushed away your hair, leaving your neck slightly bare.

He dipped his neck to the side and began leaving kisses along your neck, sometimes leaving love bites in a random pattern. You sighed and leaned back into his body as shocks went down your body, you were able to feel his dick from behind you and you were becoming more aroused.

Keiji then averted his eyes down to your breasts and reached down, letting one of your hands clutch at it and rub your nipple. You whined at the contact and placed your own hand on his.

He spun you around and picked you up into his arms and placed you against the wall. His dick was nudging your opening and after a look of reassurance he slipped in. The two of you moaned out in unison and he began thrusting in and out of you.

You held yourself up by his shoulders and your legs were wrapped around his waist, bringing him close to your body. He continued his movement and as you got closer to your orgasms he progressively got rougher and faster.

His hips snapped furiously against yours and you could feel a tightening in your abdomen. Keiji then leaned further into you and placed his face close to yours and you placed your hand on his face, bringing him into a kiss.

Quickly after you came with him following making you moan into his mouth. Akaashi placed you down after his high and leant against you, you wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him.

You rinsed his hair and grabbed yourselves a towel each and wrapped it around your body, after turning off the shower. You smiled and dried yourself off before jumping into bed. Akaashi followed after you with a towel wrapped around his hips.

You narrowed your eyes and got up again and straddled him, your body only covered with your own towel.

"Y/n don't do that, you're gonna make me hard again." Akaashi mumbled before slowly groaning out as you grinded down on him.
"Round two?" You asked innocently, throwing off your towel. Keiji sighed at your naked body and placed his hands on your hips, helping you glide across his hard dick again.

"Fuck it I guess."