Tsukishima

Needy

You were at Kei's house and you were horny, he was currently ignoring you and doing his work with his headphones on. You decided to change into his shirt and some small shorts and you crawled onto his lap.

He however, just ignored your actions continuing with his business work. You groaned and listened to the music he was playing, you smiled and kissed his cheek and snuggled into his body. You rested your head on his shoulder with your ear pressed close to the headphone.

Kei groaned at his work and hugged you for a moment, and wrapped his arm around you, pulling you closer. You started squirming around on his lap, trying to get some friction between the two of you. Kei moved his hands onto your hips and attempted to stop you, but when you grinded on his dick he groaned.

You began grinding down harder and Kei was guiding your hips on his lap. You smiled and took off his headphones and started kissing around his neck. You sucked around the base of his neck and left small hickies grouped together.

You grinded down again and he threw his head back with a groan and you could feel his hardened dick from underneath you. You split from him and pulled off his shirt you were wearing, he watched you intently and placed his hands onto your breasts, luckily you weren't wearing a bra.

Kei squeezed your breasts, making you jolt slightly. You moaned as you leaned his head down to your chest and placed his lips on your nipples, sucking them harshly. You whined when he parted from you.

You grinned and pulled up his shirt, leaving him topless and you kissed around his own chest. He pulled your face up and started making out with you. You let him slip his tongue in and the two of you continued kissing.

You brought your hand up to his hair and pulled on strands making him groan and he started to pull down your shorts. He practically ripped them off and you were left in your underwear. He took a deep breath and slipped off your underwear and he let his hand travel.

He rubbed around your clit leaving you a moaning mess, and electric shocks were flowing up your body, making you throw your head back. Kei used this as an opportunity to place lovebites all over your neck.

He slipped in a finger into your dripping vagina and he started thrusting his fingers in and out, once in a while he would curl his fingers making you gasp at the pleasure. You could feel a build up of pleasure coming and you were coming to orgasm.

Your legs began to shake and the pain was becoming painful as your abdomen was tightening up. You moaned and whined, your hips jutting everywhere, you were practically shivering into his body. He knew you were about to cum, so he began rubbing your clit, triggering your orgasm. He felt your walls tighten around his fingers and he slipped them out, and cum was dripping down.

He shoved his fingers into your mouth making you suck on his fingers which were coated with your cum. His breathing hitched as you let them slide out and you crawled off his lap onto the floor and knelt in front of him.

You smiled innocently and pulled off his own shorts letting his dick spring up due to it being hard. You wrapped your hand around his cock and you licked up his shaft, earning a quiet groan from him. You smiled and wrapped your lips around his tip, and his hands flew to your hair.

His fingers were tangled in your hair and he tugged on it a couple times. You finally sunk your head down on his dick and began bobbing your head up and down. He growled as his own pleasure was being built up and he yanked on your hair tighter.

You groaned at the pain and it sent shocks up his body making him clench his eyes shut. You continued to suck his dick and you felt his body tense. You soon felt him cum inside your mouth and he slouched down in fatigue.

You swallowed down the cum and lifted yourself up and crawled onto his lap again. You kissed his cheek and sat up. He helped you guide you onto his dick and you sunk down, your walls tightening around his shaft.

The both of you moaned out, your own head leaning onto his shoulder. He placed his hands on your waist and he glided his hands down to your hips and you began moving. He helped you by moving your hips on his length and every so often he would thrust his hips up to meet yours.

You moaned out and Kei ended up moving to two of you to his bed and he laid you down with your legs wrapped around him. He soon began to thrust into you harshly, making you rake your hands down his back, leaving claw marks.

You moaned as you felt your high creeping up, you knew Kei was close to as his thrusts were becoming deeper and irregular. Soon enough you orgasmed and you tensed up, your walls clenched around his dick and he kept thrusting in, prolonging your high and he came afterwards.

He groaned out and rested his head in the crook of your neck, the both of you were gasping for air. You ran your hand through his hair, soothing him as he calmed down. You smiled and rubbed your other hand across his back.

"You okay?" You asked him, as he laid still, breathing heavily into your neck. He nodded and took off his glasses and placed them onto the bedside table.
"Wanna go have a shower?" He asked, as he brought himself off of you.

"Round two?" You grinned, pulling yourself up and kissed his forehead. He smiled back and he pulled you into the bathroom, turning the shower on for the two of you.