Kuroo / Kenma

You were asleep in your bed, surrounded by the bodies of Kuroo and Kenma. You yawned loudly and rubbed your eyes, you had ended up staying up late because Kenma doesn't know when to stop playing his games, so he kept you awake with the sound of tapping, it annoyed you that Kuroo was asleep all the way through it, he was cuddled into you as you waited silently for Kenma to join the two of you. Now that he was asleep, also cuddled into you, you couldn't sleep, it didn't matter how many times you yawned, you still couldn't shut your eyes and drift into a different reality. Your hand slowly rubbed circles into Kenma's back until you put it in his hair. He hated it when you touched his hair, so you only did it when he didn't know, you couldn't help yourself. You ran your hand through his hair, carefully tugging it slightly as you got rid of small knots that had randomly formed as he laid down into you. You accidentally pulled too hard at one point making him groan, which you had no idea if it was due to uncomfort or not.

You paused for a moment, removing your hand and resting it on his neck as he stopped stirring around. His leg was now over yours and he breathed heavily into your neck. You returned your gaze to Kuroo who was still sleeping soundly, him perfectly fine with your hand in his hair, he enjoyed it when you brushed it, which is probably why he left it a mess all the time, just to get you to touch it, styling it in a nice way, your nails scratching against his scalp. You placed a small kiss to his forehead and laid back before something brushed up against your thigh. You typically just assumed that it was Kenma's thigh, but it was digging right into the side of yours. You removed your hand from Kuroo and tried to move Kenma so he wasn't poking his bony thigh into you but when you pushed away he let out a small gasp making you retract your hand in a panic, now you knew why he was poking you.

Your cheeks heated up and your eyes were wide, you glanced at him, trying to get a good look of his face but he had his face buried into your neck making it hard to see him. You turned to Kuroo and shuffled closer to him, removing the pressure from your leg and letting Kenma relax. You tried to forget what had just happened but it embarrassed you so much that you directly touched him by accident. You didn't know it was his dick! You took a deep breath and closed your eyes, trying to relax your thoughts and forget... but that was until a muffled groan came out of Kenma's mouth as he grinded against your leg. You opened your eyes immediately, they were shot out wide in shock as he humped your leg, trying to get some sort of release.

His hand that was on your stomach was now clutching at your top creasing it as he moaned, his whines becoming louder as he continued. You waited for him to stop at one point but you knew he was going to keep going. You noticed Kuroo has stirred slightly at the purrs of Kenma and he slowly opened his eyes. His eyes met yours and you sighed as you removed your hand which was on his hair. "When did he fall asleep?" Kuroo asked, moving Kenma's hair out of his face, listening to his whimpers like they were a beautiful melody.
"About an hour ago, he just started doing this about ten minutes ago." You announced, sighing deeply whilst Kenma grinded down on your thigh harder, he was desperate.

"Aw, poor kitten." Kuroo smiled, wedging his hand in between Kenma's dick and your thigh palming him. You knew Kenma liked this as he stopped breathing for a moment before he gasped harshly. "Give daddy a kiss baby." Kuroo grinned, leaning into your face and shoving his lips into yours. You melted into his kiss and released the tension in your body, letting his tongue into your mouth making yours collide with his. Kenma's whines were becoming more rugged and his movements were fast and rougher against Kuroo's hand. Eventually he came in his shorts and he collapsed into your body. Kuroo removed his lips from yours and yanked off Kenma's shorts and held his dick in his hand. You paused waiting for his next move as Kenma woke up. Kuroo's eyes travelled from yours and pointed to Kenma's dick, so you got up and took him straight into your mouth.

Kuroo patted your head as you kissed Kenma's tip before shoving him in your mouth. Kenma was now fully awake and his yawn was replaced with a moan. Kuroo leaned over your body and kissed Kenma who was still struck with surprise. Kenma kissed back before shoving him back. "W-What is going on?" He asked, his tired eyes squinting in confusion.
"I don't know, ask yourself that." Kuroo answered, taking a bunch of your locks and pulling you off of Kenma's dick. "How do you want this kitten?" Kuroo purred, his hand still pulling tightly on your hair as he asked Kenma the question. "Me in you and you in her, or... you in her and me in her?" Kuroo continued, releasing your hair finally as Kenma decided.
"Me in her and you in her." Kenma nodded, sitting up as he shifted his seat.

"I'm guessing I'm lying down then." Kuroo added, lying down in front of you, and a pair of hands rested on your hips. Kuroo shoved himself into your entrance as Kenma slowly pressed into your ass. You gasped as the other two grunted, both of them thrusting into you slowly. Kuroo was the first to begin to pound into you from beneath as Kenma took his time with his tired body. You arched your back into Kenma who was breathing heavily, trying to keep up. He eventually got the hang of the position and slammed into you, knowing you were alright. The double penetration was getting to you and you were cumming immediately, your moans loud as they escaped your mouth. Kenma was second to cum, he pulled out with a rush and jerked himself off as he came on your ass, he placed his lips on your neck as Kuroo came inside of you.

Kuroo orgasmed with a long grunt and harsh breaths and he stopped thrusting his hips up into you, he pulled himself out and watched as cum flowed from your vagina. As Kenma shuffled away to the toilet you dropped onto the bed, your legs still spread wide. Kenma came back with a damp rag and cleaned up the excess of his cum that was still on your ass and made sure to clean up your fucked out vagina, it stung slightly due to the cold water but you almost got used to it. Kenma left and Kuroo pouted. "What about me?" He shrieked, running into the toilet where Kenma was washing up making you giggle and lie down in the bed, your eyes closing already as you fell unconscious.