Ushijima

You were in the kitchen, cooking food for you and your husband Ushijima. He was very picky with what he ate and very strict, which annoyed you like hell as you wanted to spoil him like a king, but you couldn't. You wiped your eyes as you cut the onion and you threw it in the pan. You stirred it around bored, until hands wrapped around your waist, pulling you backwards into a body. Obviously it was Ushijima and he inhaled your scent kissing your neck tenderly, you tilted your head as he kissed up to your jaw, and whined as he sucked a hickey below your jaw line. "Babe, stop I'm cooking." You moaned, leaning into his body even more as he pulled your hips towards him. He didn't listen to you though and instead spun you around.
"I'm hungry, just not for food, but for you." Ushijima smirked, making you laugh loudly.
"You have no idea how many times I've read that line." You giggled, wrapping your hands around his neck as he squinted at you confused, so you just shook your head in embarrassment.

"Now, let me eat." He grinned, picking you up and placing you gently on the clear side of the counter, he unbuttoned your jean shorts and ripped them down your body, you jolted slightly as they left your legs and dropped to the floor leaving your bottom half naked. Ushijima widened your thighs before dipping his tongue right into your entrance, prepping you. He moved his way up your vagina before pressing his wet tongue against your clit, making you whine and arch your back. He brought his hand up and slowly pushed in a finger, making you clench around the single finger desperately. He sucked on your clit lightly as he thrusted his finger in before you were wet enough to thrust in another finger, which he did.

You were moaning loudly as he pressed his fingertips against your walls, making them tighten like crazy. He suddenly pulled out his fingers and pulled you up, he placed his hands on your waist pulling you close to him. You let your hands drift down his body to his boner and you carefully palmed him, making him grunt and rutt into your body. You attacked his neck but not long after he pulled you off him, he removed your hand with a slap and dropped his own shorts that he was wearing before spreading your legs and pushing in.

The stretch made you wince as you were never fully used to him stretching you out, you may have been married, but sex never came often since the both of you were always busy, but you still made the effort to see each other day, it's just a lucky day like this when both of you weren't living off of fast food and you finally got to clean the house and cook for the both of you. Ushijima stayed in position, watching your face slowly fall to the one of pleasure before he began thrusting into you again. As he thrusted in, he held onto your hips, keeping you steady and moving. You arched your back as he sunk all the way into you whilst his hand made its way up your shirt and over your breast.

You whimpered as you clenched down on him, feeling his every vein and curve of his large dick. You were so sensitive, it was unreal, but you let him continue. Your hand went slowly from his shoulder to your clit as you rubbed circles into it, increasing your pleasure by 1000%. You, however, could feel your high coming quickly which made you begin to moan loudly, whining with a harsh voice. Ushijima was still thrusting into your tight entrance and groans were escaping his mouth.

He threw his head back with relief as he came into your vagina, he let himself sit there as you spasmed as you cummed heavily trapping his dick in between your walls. You whine and rubbed your clit harshly. You stopped and held onto him, keeping him close. He pulled out and grabbed a washcloth, cleaning himself and you off and you changed quickly.

"Can you smell that?" You sighed, hugging your husband lovingly, but then all of a sudden something came to your mind.
"NO THE FUCKING ONIONS!"