Daichi

You were pregnant and because this was yours and Daichis first child, he made sure to make extra precautions which to him meant no sex at all. And this really annoyed you because you were horny and it wasn't a good mix for you.

"Hey, I brought you a drink from the shop, I made sure it was vegan and healthy."  Daichi muttered, he had just gotten back from work so he was changing out of his suit.

"Why did you get me a vegan drink? I'm not vegan." You complained, sat up on your bed with a sulking face. "And why is it healthy? Are you calling me fat?" You asked, becoming more annoyed at him.

"No, why would I do that, I just want our little boy to be healthy." He smiled, placing his hand on your stomach whilst the other pulled his shirt down. You gazed at the area that wasn't covered and groaned once his upper body was completely covered.

You smiled at him before dropping it into a bratty death glare. "Hey, there's no need to act like that." Daichi chuckled, placing his hand on your chin as you pouted at him. He then walked out into the bathroom and you waited for him still sulking on the bed.

"Daichi?" You called out, sitting up a bit more.
"Yes?"

"When are we gonna stop with this no sex rule, I don't like it, its annoying as hell." You complained once more, finally deciding to voice your opinion.
"Well once the babys born and you have your break we can do it then." Daichi dumbly announced and you groaned out in frustration.

"How are you not horny! You're a man!" Y/n shouted at him, getting up from your position on the bed.
"Y/n where are you going?" He asked, running out of the bathroom to follow you.

"Getting myself a fricking toy dick, because if your not gonna fuck me, then that can!" You shouted, trying to get your shoes on.
"Y/n I didn't know this was a problem." Daichi mumbled, watching you struggle to even bend down.

He strolled over to you and stopped you. He placed his hands on your waist and leaned in and kissed you on the lips. You tilted your head and deepened the kiss, placing your hands on his shoulders.

He then led you through to the bedroom and took off your shirt. "No bra?" He asked, rubbing his thumb over your hard nipples.

"You really think I'm gonna wear that machine, it hurts." You moaned out, leaning your body into his. Daichi chuckled and kissed around your breasts and squeezed them lightly, trying to not cause you much pain.

"Go lie on the bed." Daichi mumbled and you departed from him and steadily laid down, eagerly waiting for him to join you.

Daichi walked over now naked and crawled up your body. He placed a peck on your lips before going down on you. You smiled as he ripped off your underwear and dipped his head in and licked up your clit.

You groaned out and your breathing hitched. He then dipped his tongue into the opening of your vagina and you screamed out due to the sensitivity of your vagina. You had gone 7 months without being touched and you were starved.

He continued to lick around your vagina until you cummed on his face, he licked up the remaining cum and crawled back up to meet your face. He placed kisses around your neck leaving small marks dotted around.

You smiled and groaned out when his dick slipped into your vagina unexpectedly. He stayed still for a moment before thrusting in and out of your vagina. He started off as gentle and progressively became rougher, drawing you closer to your orgasm.

You brought your hand up his arms and pulled him into a kiss. The both of you were groaning into each other's mouths and you parted as you moaned out as you orgasmed.

Daichi orgasmed immediately after and he took a moment before pulling out of your vagina. He let out a small groan and collapsed beside you.

"That didn't kill me, it did." You cheekily said, placing your hands on your bump. Daichi shook his head and rolled over and snuggled into you falling asleep.