Lev

It was early in the morning when Lev woke up, he was cuddled into your naked chest and his arms were wrapped securely around your waist. You two had done the deed last night so the time you fell asleep was very late which meant you had woken up late too.

It was around 12pm when Lev woke up, luckily it was a lazy day for the two of you and you didn't have to drag yourself to work. Lev opened his eyes and sighed into your breasts, pecking them a few times before parting from your body and stretching.

You looked back towards you and smiled, before placing sloppy kisses around your breasts and he took a moment to wrap his lips around your nipple, making you groan in your sleep due to the sensitivity.

He continued to suck on your nipples causing you to moan out in your sleep, it made him wonder about the future, when you have children your breasts would be swollen by pregnancy, the thought making his dick harden quickly.

He removed his lips and kissed down to your open vagina. He placed a few dark hickies around your thighs before shoving his face between your thighs. Your entrance was dripping and it made him ecstatic that he had this affect on you.

He wrapped his arms around your thighs and began to lick up your vagina, making your legs automatically tighten around his head. You whined and your back arched slightly, signifying that you were going to wake up soon due to your movement.

He kissed your clit, licking and dragging it across his wet tongue, he then felt a hand go into his hair and yank hard on his strands.
"L-Lev, what are you doing?" You stuttered, it was unexpected of him to wake you up like this, but you were definitely not complaining.

"Good morning baby." Lev smiled up at you before returning to your clit, making you moan out loud once again. You continued to yank on his hair until you came on his face and Lev crept up your body, licking away your cum that surrounded his mouth.

He kissed you a couple times and dipped his face into your neck, leaving sloppy kisses around the base of your neck which was overly sensitive, making you whine due to the electric shocks that were travelling around your body.

You smiled and brought his face away from your neck and slammed your lips onto his. You opened your mouth slightly and let his tongue slide in, your tongue collided with his and you began to make out with him.

He parted to regain his breath and he shoved his fingers into you. "You know, you'll look so great pregnant." Lev breathed, thrusting his fingers into your entrance making you arch your back as a reaction. You moaned his name loudly, probably making your neighbours hear the sinful noises.

He moved his other hand back to your clit and flicked at it drawing your orgasm even closer. You whined when he would curl his fingers into your walls a few times, making you orgasm a lot faster.

Once you had come, he licked off your cum from his fingers and tugged at his hard dick. He groaned out sharply when your smaller hand wrapped around it unexpectedly. "Lie down." You smiled, removing your hand from his member.

He grinned at you and laid down on the bed, relaxing, but rapidly tensed when your hand clenched around him. You squeezed lightly, and rubbed at his tip, making him whine out deeply.

You kissed his tip delicately before taking him in your mouth, you felt him hit the back of your throat and you began gagging. You dribbled down his dick and used your other hand to jerk him off.

He intertwined his hands in your hair and tried to pull you further down his length, but it made you gag even more as you were already full. You began to lift up your head before sinking it down, taking him once more and continued this movement, bobbing your head up and down his dick.

His legs tensed further and his dick twitches slightly in your mouth, almost telling you he was about to cum. You shoved him far down your mouth and swallowed every drop of his cum. You removed your head and kissed his abdomen.

"On your knees now baby." He groaned, moving away from his position on the bed letting you move into a new one. You nodded and he got down onto your knees, letting him caress your ass.

He then gave a sharp slap making you jolt forward in surprise. He then slid his hands to your hips and guided his dick to your wet entrance. "Shit babe, I'm gonna make you pregnant." He moaned as he slipped through.

You moaned, biting down onto your bottom lip as he stretched out your vagina. He had no condom on, meaning he was raw against you, making it feel slightly better. Your eyes clamped shut once he began to thrust, hitting your hips with his.

He rocked you back and forth against his dick and he watched as he filled you all the way up. He began to get rougher and he pulled at your hair, lifting your head up. The both of you moaned loudly, the moans echoing around your house.

His thrusts began to slow down with exhaustion and he began to feel his high crashing down on him. With a clench of your vagina, he came, thrusting irregularly triggering your own orgasm, making you clench down on him fully. He continued to thrust into you but eventually collapsed.

He pulled out and watched as his cum flowed out of your vagina, he tried to scoop it up and shove it back into your vagina. "You really want me to get pregnant huh?" You teased, laughing at his attempts, it was adorable.

"Yeah I do." He muttered, determined.
"Just wait and it will happen, okay? Lets sleep, I'm tired." You mumbled, pulling him back down onto bed. Lev nodded and kissed your sweaty forehead and fell asleep as soon as he cuddled into you.