Tendou

You and Tendou were at the library because you were trying to revise for an exam that was coming up. You had your head down, writing notes onto a small poster whilst Tendou watched, it was plainly obvious that he was only there because you were. He tried to distract a couple times, but groaned when he was unsuccessful.

He smirked once he finally had a plan to distract you, he sneaked his hand under the table and placed it on your knee, of course you jumped slightly but you had no further reaction as he usually did this. Tendou rubbed your knee for a moment before travelling his hand up.

You paused your movement for a second before shaking your leg, trying to get him to move his hand but he kept it in place. You glared at him for a second before returning to your books. Tendou, annoyed that he hadn't got your full attention slid his hand all the way up your thigh and into your skirt making you gasp as his hand was close to your underwear.

"Satori!" You shrieked, trying to be as quiet as you could, but failed as the librarian shushed you from across the room. You smacked his hand away but he only held on tighter to your thigh. You groaned out and left him be before going back to your books. Tendou rolled his eyes and dragged his finger down your underwear, he used his pointer finger to apply pressure on your clit making you squirm around in your seat.

He grinned and slipped his fingers through your underwear and made direct contact with your vagina. You flinched and covered your mouth with your hand, now struggling to write. Tendou liked your reaction and slipped in one finger into your dripping entrance. You squirmed even more and your back arched slightly, he now had your full attention.

"Satori." You grumbled, holding onto his wrist for life. He started to thrust his fingers in and at one moment he would curl them, making you leave nail marks on his wrist. You could feel your orgasm creep up slowly and as each time he curled his fingers you felt the pleasure become a bit much and you clenched your walls down on his fingers, making it tougher to move his fingers in and out of your opening.

You came all over his fingers in a crushing orgasm and you rested your head on the table, breathing heavily. "Wow Y/n, didn't moan much, maybe this will get your voice working." He muttered, pulling down his trousers, letting his boner stick up freely.

He gestured for you to crawl on top of him and you sunk down on his length, you whined out and he groaned with you, you were lucky you were at the end of the library where no one could see you. But anyone could walk up at any moment.

"Sit still." He gasped, loving the feeling of your walls gripping onto his dick. You nodded and tried to not resist the temptation of moving, but it felt too good and you couldn't help but jerk your hips slightly.

"Y/n, sit still!" Satori mumbled into your ear, biting down gently. He began kissing around your neck finding the good spot which had you grind down on him. "Y/n, you haven't been a good girl." Satori groaned, parting from your neck.

He rested his hands on your waist and let you grind down on him, small whimpers leaving the both of your mouths. You stuffed your head into his neck and breathed heavily, trying to not let any loud moans out.

After a while of grinding down, Satori placed his hands on your hips and began lifting you up before slamming you down on his dick, you gasped in pleasure muffling it in his neck as you bounced on his cock, tearing your walls apart.

He controlled your hips and held onto them roughly, trying to chase his orgasm quickly. The two of you began to hurry up and Satori began to groan slowly making it known that he was about to cum. You kissed his neck leaving groups of hickeys and kissed up his face and merged your lips together.

With one last thrust the two of you came, the moans leaving your lips but was almost concealed by the two of kissing. You stayed where you were and straddled him, panting deeply to regain your breath.

You smiled and kissed him once more but not long after the two of you heard footsteps so the two of you quickly broke apart but it was hard for you to sit down properly because your vagina was sore and it made your legs hard to move.

The librarian walked over and looked at the both of you with judgement. You smiled at her and nodded as a greetment and she walked by. You sighed once she had passed and your hands went to you shaking legs which were spasming all over the place.

"Now, that was so much better than studying." Satori smiled, running a hand through his hair. You shook your head and placed your hand in his.
"Round two at mine, my parents aren't home." You grinned and Satori was quick on his feet and rammed all your books in your bag before throwing you into the car.