Nishinoya P.2

It had been 6 months since you broke up with Noya, you completely walked out on him and you haven't seen him since. You were thankful though, it meant that you could focus on yourself and get your life sorted out without any relationship drama in the background, but you were also scared about running back to him, you knew you broke his heart but you had to in order to become better for him and for yourself.

You were invited to a party hosted by one of your close friends Kenma, his birthday was coming up and it was the perfect opportunity to let loose for one night before he has to go back to work again. You walked into his house, a gift in your hands as you chucked your coat on a hanger where multiple others were.

The music was loud and pumping through the whole house, you stumbled around before finding a table full of gifts, you placed down your gift before a drink was shoved into your face.

"Y/n, you're here!" Kenma shouted, definitely off his shit drunk. He was everywhere and almost fell over as he greeted you. "Here, drink this!" He shouted again before running away, leaving the glass of alcohol in your hand.

You shook your head at the outgoing drunk and took slow sips of your alcohol, trying to stay as sober as possible throughout the night. You walked into the living room where people were crowded, some dancing, some sitting and talking, you saw an empty seat and went to sit down, seeing no one who was worthy talking to.

The party was getting boring when someone caught your eye, you swallowed your alcohol whole and went to get another, wanting to avoid the person who you had spotted. You walked out into the kitchen and poured yourself a drink, trying to hide behind everyone else that was in front of you and tried to not draw any attention towards you. But your plan quickly failed.

"Y/n! Why aren't you dancing!" Kenma yelled, jogging over to you with another drink in his hand.

"Nishin-fucking-Noya! Isn't it good to see you again!" Kenma shouted once more, gaining the attention of the one person you didn't want to see at all. He glanced at the two of you in confusion before nodding towards Kenma who waved him over.

He had changed so much, he was not the Noya you had known six months ago. This Noya seemed rebellious, he had a sleeve tattoo that covered his right arm, something that he would never have gotten when he was dating you.

The thing that was bugging you was, was this a good change or bad one? Kenma talked for a long time, maybe catching up for all the times he was quiet and he ran away skipping over to Kuroo.

You were left with Noya who was still looking at you, his eyes bearing into your soul. You would oftenly stare back, noticing that his eyes were still almost sad, like the time you announced that you were leaving.

"How are you then?" He asked, the first one to make conversation between the two of you.

"I'm stable, luckily." You laughed slightly, trying to not be as awkward as possible. "How about you, how are you holding up?" You asked, you wanted him to say that he was a wreck without you, but you knew how selfish you were to even think that, if he has a new girlfriend then it doesn't matter, after all, you left him.

"I've been better, I guess." He answered, looking down at his own drink, which Kenma had also planted in his hand.

"You guess?" You pointed out in confusion, even though you brought him pain in leaving, you hoped that he would have been able to bounce back and get better too.

"Yeah, when you left I guess I kind of just went downhill but I'm slowly coming back." He nodded, taking a long drink from his glass.

"I'm sorry." You declared, trying to avoid his stare as he lifted his head to look at you in shock.

"You don't have to be, I understand why you left in the first place. I just wasn't a good enough boyfriend." Noya admitted, his eyes becoming darker as his mood dropped, feeling as sad as he did on that day.

"No, you were a great boyfriend. I just felt like I tied you down, you were always out living freely so I thought that because you had to come home to me that you finally had enough." You concluded, feeling a weight pulling your shoulders down as tears flooded your eyes.

"No, you were everything for me, I loved you to the moon and back and even though I liked to go out with my friends doesn't mean I never wanted to go home at night, I waited for the time I got to go home and lay in bed with you." Noya cried, his gaze falling onto you as the tears fell down your face. He lifted his hand and wiped away your tears, his cold hand hitting your hot cheek as it reddened with his touch.

"Y/n, I still love you." He concluded, letting his hand rest on your face, his palm against your cheek. You placed your hand on his and lifted your face, in a split second, his lips were placed against yours bringing you into a loving kiss.

Your other hand rested on his shoulder as you pulled him closer into the kiss, deepening it quickly. His hand placed on your waist, slipping under your shirt. His nails dug into your skin as he pulled you closer, your body flushed against him in a hot kiss. "Should we take this upstairs?" He asked, placing a final kiss to your nose, you nodded and he led you through the house to a random guest room where he threw you on the bed, quickly making sure to lock the door so you wouldn't be interrupted.

Noya swiped off his shirt before crawling over your body, kissing your lips before also taking your shirt off.

"Fuck, I've missed you so much." He whimpered, little sparks of his old self flooding back quickly like it was the first time all over again. He left small lovebites all over your chest, wasting no time to rip your bra off, leaving your breasts exposed to him, making it easy for him to take your nipple in his mouth.

His eyes would flicker towards you as you groaned loudly, your hips lifting up into his body as he continued to flick his tongue over your nipple.
"Noya, fuck me please!" You cried out, yanking his hair as he removed his mouth.

"Eager?" He teased, before crawling down your body, leaving feather-like kisses down your stomach. He pulled down your skirt and underwear leaving you naked and exposed in front of him.

He lifted your thighs and spread them wide so he was able to dip down and kiss your clit, licking a stripe up your heat making you throw your head back with a moan.

He continued to lick across your clit, stimulating it with his hot tongue, whilst his hand traveled up your thigh, his finger eventually circling your entrance before he pushed it in slowly, letting you coat his finger, making it easier for him to move it quickly and effortlessly.

His fingers curled into your walls, hitting all the right spots as he dragged his fingers across your wall, whimpers and cusses leaving your mouth like a wave. "Noya, I want your dick." You begged, lifting your head to look at him as he fingered you. Noya shook his head and took his finger out of you.

"Okay Princess." He grinned and pecked your forehead, shuffling away from you for a moment to take off his own clothes, stripping so he was now naked like you. He held your thighs beside his body as he moved to slip his dick inside of you.

Due to how wet you were, it was easy to slip inside of you and once he finally did, the two of you let out sighs of relief.

He held onto your thighs tightly before moving in and out of you, grunts and cries leaving his lips easily. It had been six months since he was last able to feel this kind of pleasure which flew through his body like a current in a circuit.

He pounded into you, chasing that high as he continued. He removed one of his hands from your thigh and placed it on your breast, squeezing it as the tension built up in his abdomen.

You could feel the same, your legs were numb but you could still feel all the pleasure which flowed through them and back into your core, the pleasure was at its highest as the coil in your core snapped, and you finally had your orgasm. You moaned and whimpered loudly, your nails digging into Noya's arms as he snapped his hips against yours.

With one last thrust into your tight heat he came right after, the exhaustion hitting him as he released inside of you. "Oh fuck!" He cried out, the grip on your breast reducing significantly. He sighed loudly, catching his breath as he sat in front of you.
"I love you too." You finally announced, after catching your breath.