Kenma

You were sadly Kuroo's sister, meaning he kept tabs on you everywhere because he was protective. His stupid excuse was because you were his 'Lil Sis' meaning he had to control you, which meant no boyfriends, he would put up a wall around you when you were anywhere close to a boy, unless it was Kenma, you were allowed as close to him as possible.

The two of you used to cuddle at sleepovers and Kuroo let you, the two of you were comfortable with each other and Kenma never seemed to care. You could even walk straight up to him and hug the hell out of him, squishing your face into his chest and he would hug back ever so slightly.

The two of you were in your room, cuddling whilst he played on his video games, you watched intently as he pressed the buttons continuously and in a pattern.

"Hey, Y/n have you seen Kenma?" Kuroo asked, walking in on the pair. He paused and grinned at them both. "Room for one more?" He asked, jumping onto you making you yelp loudly, knocking Kenmas hand so his device fell out of his hands. He scowled lowley and groaned at the extra weight that had been put on him.

You wiggled around, trying to get Kuroo off your own body, you sat up and sat in Kenmas lap  and tried to push him all the way off, and you did but in the process he fell off the bed. You laughed out loud at your brother and he got up moaning in pain.

"Alright, I'll go but I'm going out in a minute." He declared proudly, smoothing his top out.
"Mom invited you to work again?" You teased and Kuroo slapped your head.
"No, I have a date." He announced, standing up straighter and into a superhero pose.
"With one of mom's friends?" You asked once more and he sneered at you before walking out.

You shook your head at him and wiggled around Kenmas lap, trying to retrieve his device that was stranded across the floor. You collected it and froze for a second, lifted yourself away from Kenmas body and glanced down. You stared shocked at his boner and looked back up to his blushing face.

"I'm sorry Kenma." You awkwardly smiled passing him his gaming device and he nodded, brushing his hair out of his face. He tried to return to his game with you on his chest but he couldn't help but focus on his throbbing boner. He chucked the device on the floor and tilted your face to his.

He slammed his lips on yours and twisted your body to straddle his hips. You returned the kiss and leaned further into it, you lifted your hand up and brushed his hair out of his face once more, tucking it behind his ear before cupping his face. You pulled his face closer and he began to sit up, placing his hands on your thighs.

He slid his hands up to your ass and squeezed it, making you jolt up in surprise, it was straight forward and you would never have expected it from Kenma. You let out a low groan into his mouth as he squeezed once more. Kenma listened to your moan and got addicted to it in a second, he ran his hands back down your thighs and moved his hands to your hips.

He began to slowly move you against his dick creating friction between the two of you. He dragged out a whine when you began to move faster, desperately wanting pleasure between the two of you.

"Stop." Kenma paused, bringing his lips back to your for a moment. He hesitated slightly before ripping off your shirt, he licked his lips and watched as your boobs dropped down. He threw your shirt to the side before directly placing his hand on one of your breasts. You moaned softly and leaned into his touch.

He dragged his thumb across your nipple making you groan as pleasure erupted your body with his cold touch, he brought up his other hand and brushed your hair off of your chest before running his hand down the side of your body.

He clutched your waist and took the other nipple into his mouth, you moaned out and placed a hand in his hair, whilst the other one met his one on your breast. You grinded down on his boner making him sigh into your breast, as he sucked the area, leaving small love bites scattered around.

You continued to grind down until he parted and swapped places with you, so you were now laid on the bed. He ran a hand through his hair and ripped his own shirt off and dropped it down the side of the bed.

He took off your shorts and underwear leaving you completely naked. He parted your legs and gazed longingly at your vagina. You attempted to shut them but he kept them open and brought his face closer. He kissed your clit and down your vagina before getting back up, making you groan at the loss of contact.

He shrugged his shorts off and jerked off his dick for a moment. He was about to slide in but he pulled away abruptly.

"I-I don't have a condom." He complained, sat in front of you in defeat.
"Kuroo will have some, go steal it." You muttered eagerly, you were desperate for him now and you couldn't wait any longer.

He nodded and pulled his shorts up once again and wandered into Kuroos room. He sighed and began to frantically search for a box of condoms. He found them stashed away and ripped it open taking one out.

He walked back into your room and found you in the same position. "I'm guessing he doesn't hide them well, you weren't gone long." You laughed, making him smile for a second before he concentrated on getting the condom on.

He rolled it down and began to sink into your wet entrance, the both of you moaned out and he stopped completely as he was all the way in.

"Are you alright, do you need me to stop or continue?" He asked, waiting for your reassurance. You smiled and brought your hand up to his face, you rubbed it softly and nodded.

"I'm ready." You smiled, kissing him tenderly on the lips. He nodded and began to thrust in and out of your vagina. He moaned out as your walls clamped down on him, making it hard to even move.

He brought his hand into yours and leaned over your body, the other hand placed on your hip and he moved. You whined as he grazed your sweet spot making you arch your back into him, making him go slightly deeper.

He bent down and kissed your cheek and travelled to your neck, leaving more love bites. You pulled his head away and started to kiss his neck as you were now covered in hickeys and he wasn't.

You sucked on an area which made his hips stutter slightly, the pleasure reaching down to his dick. You smiled and continued to attack the area, whilst moaning only his neck.

His thrusts became irregular and he finally came into the condom, he moaned out loudly and continued to thrust into you, triggering your orgasm. He smirked as your walls tightened around him and he finally pulled out of you.

He threw away the condom and the two of you cuddled in the bed naked still. You were too tired to even get up, or to even move so Kenma just snuggled into your body.

The both of you knew you were gonna get caught but at the moment you really didn't care. You just wanted to sleep with Kenma.