Bokuto

You and Bokuto were watching a movie, it wasn't all that good and to be honest you were getting bored. His hand rested securely on your thigh holding a tight grip everytime he grew bored, just to not fall asleep on you. You however, were tired as hell and you were about to fall asleep when his hand reached your vagina. "How about we get out of here?" He muttered, licking your ear making hot shivers crawl up your body. You shuffled a bit when a head split the two of you apart. "You guys leaving?" Akaashi whispered, looking over to Bokuto who nodded. "Okay bye." He muttered, sitting back making you sigh and get up. You were worried he was going to get up and go with you. You and Bokuto wandered out and left but suddenly you were pulled into the men's toilets by Bokuto who searched the area before throwing you into a stall.

"Bokuto, what are we doing here?" You asked as he shut the door, dropping his coat to the side leaving his muscles to seep out of his black shirt. Bokuto didn't say anything but instead smashed his lips against yours. His hands gripped your waist as he lifted you up making you wrap your legs around his waist. He held your waist and deepened the kiss, automatically shoving his tongue into your mouth. You moaned out into his mouth making him dig his nails into your waist even more. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him closer into your body making you feel the boner against your underwear, the skirt you were wearing now bunched up around the top of your thighs. It prodded against your clit causing you to jolt against it making him groan as friction built up.

Bokuto split his lips away from you and he grinded down against you, your breathing hitched and you dug your head into his neck. His grinds were becoming slower and longer, dragging out the pleasure over his stimulated dick. You threw your head back before being dropped to your feet, Bokuto in an instance ripped off your underwear before turning you around and pushing you into the wall. He ran his hand down your back, taking off his belt and unbuttoning his jeans, letting them fall. He shoved down his boxers and took his erect dick in his hand, jerking himself off. He guided himself into your vagina and slipped in making you arch your back against his body. He gave a small thrust at first and after hearing your loud moan he thrusted in faster and stronger, getting faster each time. You leaned against the cold wall, your breasts squishing against it every time he thrusted into you. You moaned as his dick twitched inside of you almost catching you off guard, but you were too flooded by lust.

His thrusts were becoming slower and irregular as he drew himself to an orgasm, you squealed out as a pressure was applied to your clit. You cried out as you cummed around his dick, your walls spasming around him. You collapsed onto the floor as a few knocks were heard on the door. "Bokuto?" The voice rang out, almost whispered as you calmed down, trying to regain your breath.
"Yes Akaashi." Bokuto sighed, putting his clothes and helping you get your underwear on.
"We're leaving now." He answered, waiting for the both of you to walk out and once you walked out a guilty look on your face he chuckled at the both of you.