Hinata

Hinata was laid out on your lap, your hand was running through his hair slowly and you were dragging your nails across his scalp. He was half asleep but as you continued dragging your nails across his head it began to feel pleasurable. He groaned out and squirmed around until you moved your hand making him whine.

"Hinata I thought you were asleep." You mumbled, placing the palm of your hand on his cheek, massaging your thumb beside his nose as he gazed up at you. Hinata shook his head and crawled up a bit further into you before shoving his head in between your breasts. He groaned lowley and twisted his head around.

He removed his head for a moment and placed a delicate peck onto your lips. He shuffled up so you were now face to face and laid out in a starfish position across your body. You chuckled at his innocence and patted his head as he stuffed his head into your neck, placing tiny kisses around your jaw.

"Why don't you go to sleep if you're tired?" You asked him, he usually got very needy and clingy when he was tired so you just assumed that it was that type of situation you had to deal with.
"I'm not tired." He announced into your neck, rubbing his nose further into your neck. You smirked at him and returned your hand into his crazy hair.

You pulled on little strands lightly and pushed your hand down to his neck letting your hand rest at the base of his neck. Hinata mumbled a few words before pulling away from you in an instance, ripping his shirt off his body. Your eyes widened as you froze in place, Hinata just stared at you before leaning down to kiss you on the lips.

You felt all of the tension be released as he kissed you and you placed your hand on his cheek. He pulled away from you and pulled your shirt off, leaving you in your bra. "U-Um Y/n, can you take this off?" He asked, taking your breast into his hand, squeezing it.

You nodded and sat up, unhooking your bra before chucking it to the side of his bedroom. His eyes lit up immediately and took both of your breasts into his hands, he rubbed his thumb over your nipples and took one into his mouth, making you groan out quietly due to his warm mouth.

His lips latched on around your nipple and he sucked, sometimes running his tongue across your nipple whilst the other was pinching at your nipple harshly. You arched your back and moaned before pushing him away from your chest.

"Lie down." You ordered, shuffling from your position laid on the bed. Hinata listened and obeyed you, lying down in front of you. You crawled up and straddled his body, his hands trailed up your thighs , skimming over your breasts, before sitting them on your hips. You sighed before grinding down on his boner making Hinata jolt up slightly, tensing his thighs as pleasure shot through his body, his grasp on your hips tightened and he dragged you across his dick again.

You whined and continued to glide across his dick. You soon began to notice that Hinata was twitching at random times so you removed yourself and scooted to his ankles. You kissed his stomach lightly, travelling down his body until you got to his shorts. You yanked them off leaving him completely naked, and his dick popped up.

You leaned up and wrapped your hand around the base of his dick before trailing your nail up it, making him whimper loudly, his hips thrusting up into the air for more. You watched as his face grimaced in pain and you shoved him into your mouth.

Hinata grunted and thrusted his hips up more so you were gagging around his length. You pulled away for a moment and wrapped your lips around the head, your hand returned to his dick and you began jerking him off, starting at a slow pace. Your tongue continued to run across the head and you knew he was getting close.

His moans were getting louder by the second and you took him in your mouth again as he cummed. You collected his cum in your mouth and pulled away, your drool still coating his dick. You swallowed down the cum with struggle but achieved it.

"Y/n that was so good." He panted, his eyes returning to yours, he pulled up to your body and swiveled you around so you were now laid on the bed. He pulled off the rest of your clothes and widened your legs so you were completely exposed to him.

"You're so beautiful you know." Hinata mumbled, shuffled down to your vagina. You blushed at his response and a groan erupted from your throat as he licked up your entrance, focusing mainly on your clit. He brought his hand up your leg and sunk it into your entrance, preparing you for his dick.

You arched your back as his fingers curled into your walls, leaving you breathless. He thrusted his fingers into your entrance, bringing you closer to your orgasm but he pulled away from you just as you could feel it ripping at your body.

"F-Fuck, what are you doing?" You complained, leaning up to see him. He was right in between your legs and was lining his length into your entrance.
"Hold my hand baby." He instructed, holding his hand out, you intertwined your hand with his and he began to slip into your entrance.

You whined as there was a burning sensation growing, you clutched at Hinata's hand tighter and her murmured loving words. Once he was fully in, he paused and leant over your body, placing a loving kiss on your lips. He kissed your cheek and began to thrust into you, his pace relatively slow.

You whimpered into his neck loudly, the pleasure was going through your body like waves and your walls tightened around him. He pumped in and out of you, his speed becoming more powerful. His thrusts were smashing into you and the bed was beginning to crash into the wall.

Hinata rested his head on your shoulder and moaned loudly. His thrusts were becoming irregular and he was about to cum, but the door was slid open, making the two of you jump in surprise and hide under the covers frantically.

"SHUT UP YOU TWO ARE SO LOUD, WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING?" His sister screamed as she stormed into the room, you swallowed thickly, thinking that she had seen you two naked.

"How long have you been home? Is mom downstairs?" Hinata asked, becoming nervous that his mom and sister had been home the whole time.
"We got back 10 minutes ago." His sister declared, storming out of the room.

The two of you laid in bed, your breathing slowing down. Hinata groaned, dragging his hand down his face. "I guess that's over, I'm sorry you didn't get to cum." He muttered, kissing your cheek.

"I'm scared, I guess I'm never leaving this room." You cried, hiding under the covers. Hinata hugged you from above the covers and collected his clothes from the side of the bed, which his sister luckily didn't hopefully notice.
"Shoyou?" His mother called out from behind the door. The two of you froze and Hinata rushed his clothes on, chucking your clothes in your face.

"Yes!" He called out walking to the door, he opened it slightly so you weren't seen changing.
"If you two are going to be doing that, please be quiet and do it when we're not here." She pleaded, walking away from the door.
"S-Sorry mom." He turned to the now clothed you and he sighed in relief. "I thought she was gonna kill us."